NRL Finals Week 3 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also, what a shit game.. credit to Roosters' D, but Souths played like park footballers
Far too structured. They had to release the Seibold shackles with in the first half but Desbold didn't change his tactics

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Cronk is ruled out the Roosters will prob go buy Thurston for one game exploiting some fine print in the rules and the NRL will agree

Malla

Reaction score
Underwhelming games this weekend. Score was close but Souths played horrendous and Roosters 2 lucky tries.

Next week should be good but wouldn't be surprised if it turns into a structured slug fest through the middle with the winning team scoring only one try.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Soufs fans blaming the nrl and refs lol

Grubbiest club
Need to look in their own backyard. Souths were terrible tonight and they had the better of many of the game stats but their handling and ball security were woeful.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s been good all season though and outstanding in Origin so cant judge him on one game albeit a big game!
Yea but he's a one trick pony and not overly creative.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dragons should of finished off this mob last week but they found a way to lose.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the gf will be with a team who've been stained with salary cap cheating against a team that's so obviously cheating the salary cap. yay nrl.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the gf will be with a team who've been stained with salary cap cheating against a team that's so obviously cheating the salary cap. yay nrl.

Pretty much.. also the two teams who are allowed to take a fucking 5 minute nap on top of tackled players

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Speaking of refs

Ash DeKlein looked out of his depth lots of soft penalties then none for obvious wrestling tactics.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What did Russell Crowe say to Luke Keary again "you didn't earn your money"?
I think Keary would of played for free tonight!!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea but he's a one trick pony and not overly creative.
Are u talking about cook. Hes not creative. Did u even watch any footy this year mr moon. He set up more tries this year than anyone in the comp and i dont care what the stats say. One trick wonder ive heard it all now. Lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cook is electric but tonight when he did run not one of the Souths players thought to support him. Dumb footy.

They need a top class fullback to follow Cook around the ruck. Johnston is a lesser version of Hopoate, solid does a job but doesn't have the attacking instincts that top fullbacks have.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are u talking about cook. Hes not creative. Did u even watch any footy this year mr moon. He set up more tries this year than anyone in the comp and i dont care what the stats say. One trick wonder ive heard it all now. Lol

Ok I was a bit over the top, but he does struggle a bit when they aren't playing a power game

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And yes howard we are much better off with licha. Pffft

No we are not, smart ****

I'm just pointing out that he may not be the next Cam Smith that people make out, and we may end up with somebody just as good.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did gagai even play tonight? Nothing really came his way I know but he didn't seemed to go looking for the ball either. That was always a bit of a criticism of him when he was at Newcastle. Souffs just looked totally like gassed tonight. They played their prelim final last week against st merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.