Emu killer

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How smart are millennials?

I know I'll film myself being a sadist with no remorse as I run down a pack of emus then film myself.

Once everyone works out it was me I'll beg them not to give me up then shut down all social media accounts.

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again.

You stupid shit millennials.
My generation did stupid things but we didn't paint our hands red every time!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How smart are millennials?

I know I'll film myself being a sadist with no remorse as I run down a pack of emus then film myself.

Once everyone works out it was me I'll beg them not to give me up then shut down all social media accounts.

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again.

You stupid shit millennials.
My generation did stupid things but we didn't paint our hands red every time!
Bastards, they should be locked away.
It's beyond my comprehension on how anyone can do this! Is empathy and compassion a learnt behaviour?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bastards, they should be locked away.
It's beyond my comprehension on how anyone can do this! Is empathy and compassion a learnt behaviour?
Empathy is instilled I believe?

Apparently his parents are upstanding members of their community.
His father is a farmer and his mother a cop.

His ex girlfriend reckons his parents didn't raise him to be like that?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Empathy is instilled I believe?

Apparently his parents are upstanding members of their community.
His father is a farmer and his mother a cop.

His ex girlfriend reckons his parents didn't raise him to be like that?
You can only raise your kids as well as you can do and hope you have instilled the right morals and tools to be decent citizens.

As for the kids, well once their old enough to do what they want you just got to hope that what values and morals you raised them with they continue on with.

I've seen plenty of people, guys and girls who have great, lovely parents and they turn out to be complete fuckhead.

This guy in the article must fall under that banner. I guess he doesn't give a shit about his folks.

I look back when I was a young adult and i remember my father saying to me "son, we have a good name in town. Let's keep it that way" so I made sure I did. You never want to disappoint your parents. I had really great parents, very loving, supportive, kind hearted and down to earth. To see them disappointed was something I never wanted to see happen so I kept my nose clean.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You can only raise your kids as well as you can do and hope you have instilled the right morals and tools to be decent citizens.

As for the kids, well once their old enough to do what they want you just got to hope that what values and morals you raised them with they continue on with.

I've seen plenty of people, guys and girls who have great, lovely parents and they turn out to be complete fuckhead.

This guy in the article must fall under that banner. I guess he doesn't give a shit about his folks.

I look back when I was a young adult and i remember my father saying to me "son, we have a good name in town. Let's keep it that way" so I made sure I did. You never want to disappoint your parents. I had really great parents, very loving, supportive, kind hearted and down to earth. To see them disappointed was something I never wanted to see happen so I kept my nose clean.
Denzil Washington gave an awesome reply as he usually does in regards to role models and your upbringing and how it has a heavy influence of the person you become.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I once punched a cow that was in the middle of the road to make it mooooooooooooove.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This guy is fucking scum. If someone does that and is stupid enough to record their own face then they must have some fort of mental illness because there is no way any normal person would do that.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been the suspect of a budgie murder but this guy takes the cake, who deliberately kills an emu?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Straight out it's sad that some dumb **** killed the emu's but I would be on the floor laughing if the emu's killed this millennial cock smoker.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So this bloke first blames his ex gf (breakup) for the incident, then claims emus are a pest..

Next thing he'll blame the NRL Bulldogs and claim he's a Souths supporter to try and get off.

Southy you're my brother but like my other brother @Mr Invisible I often question the things you guys look up on YouTube and the internet in general at times...
hahahah GOAT rocks ... they have a series of epic songs.