They Got Off

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Souths shouldn't be able to say "we are clear" without external investigation.
They've got Integrity Unit members on that panel. NRL says you can all go home now.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm not angry at Souths, I'm angry at the NRL.

As for the woman... I'm freaking pissed off at her for trying to "fix" the finals structure as she's a Roosters fan. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who set up that Sam Burgess profile on the adult dating site to orchestrate this whole thing. Very cunning. For that reason I hope Souths beat the Cocks. FMD...

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenberg was worried about 2 naked men in a private function bringing the game into disrepute............. this is how stupid that bald **** is. Now he has about 2 million pissed off rugby league fans bagging the game out and alot turning there back on it. Well done u confused looking fuck.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Souths shouldn't be able to say "we are clear" without external investigation.

It's the Sutton effect, no need for a real investigation if it can all be sorted with a nod and a wink.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Just read NRL spokesman stating they are satisfied with Souths findings and will only act if more information comes to hand.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They did mate - the head of the integrity unit interviewed her
Mustn't have believed her and agreed that she was just a sluty Roosters fan who came out of the woodwork because Souths lost to Storm and went over to Roosters side of the draw.

You can't make this stuff up :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not angry at Souths, I'm angry at the NRL.

As for the woman... I'm freaking pissed off at her for trying to "fix" the finals structure as she's a Roosters fan. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who set up that Sam Burgess profile on the adult dating site to orchestrate this whole thing. Very cunning. For that reason I hope Souths beat the Cocks. FMD...
Hundred percent with ya on that, just a dumb ho looking for coin and being paid the coin by the media and the chooks

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh didnt see that coming. Are they saying the pics were not sent, or that it is ok to send them?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't care what sam did, he should suffer the consequences in his personal life... what has me pissed is that Souths were allowed to hold an internal investigation when they ignored the email/complaint in the first place... fucking defies belief

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Meh.. always knew it would happen. No point wasting my time getting angry over it.
Rules for some, rules for others.

Tis just a pity the Dogs were an integral part of getting that shitshow of a club back into the NRL in the first place.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were three Souths officials conducting the review. Are they kidding?
3 Souths officials and a members from the nrl integrity unit
Mustn't have believed her and agreed that she was just a sluty Roosters fan who came out of the woodwork because Souths lost to Storm and went over to Roosters side of the draw.

You can't make this stuff up :grinning:
OMG YOU CALLED HER A SLUT YOURE SO RUDE PPFFT

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There were three Souths officials conducting the review. Are they kidding?
Nick Pappas the dodgy **** that defended Avuaa' in 2014 and a rapist in 2015... corrupt wankers the lot of em'