The Final Straw

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love Curtis Rona's Instagram story he shared today. He was at Harbour View Hotel showing his confusion of where the F these idiots took these photos from. You should check it out if you're following him.

Absolute shits me still!
Yeah I seen that. Had the thinking emoji. Nice to see him sticking up for his old club.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Love Curtis Rona's Instagram story he shared today. He was at Harbour View Hotel showing his confusion of where the F these idiots took these photos from. You should check it out if you're following him.

Absolute shits me still!
Clearly Rona still loves the club...

BRING HIM BACK!!!

upload_2018-9-20_23-21-34.png

He's like teflon... he never repleis, just retweets shit from others.

Oh and Tossfield has blocked me. Not sure why as I haven't said a thing to him, but did "like" someone who posted up the lingerie photo and commented "keep up the good work".

Ahhh well .. fuck him.

I saw the bloke on Andrew Johns show the other day and I reckon he's aged 20 years in the last few weeks. At this stage he'll probably kick the bucket before years end.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
seriously my posts about greenberg from 2009-2013 are ageing really well

people used to suck this guys penis simply because he begged newspapers to write good things about the job he was doing and he was on the rugby league panel shows every week raising his profile

he hates the club, he bad mouthed what it was before he arrived and he has taken the stance against us ever since, ironically always taking the side of south sydney

2014, greenberg commented that the bulldogs were getting an unfair advantage because the referees cautioned michael ennis too many times, no comment for souths who scored the winning try with a pass off the ground

also 2014, souths allowed to ring a bell on grand final day because they have been shit for so long and it was amazing to see them not be shit

2015, greenbergs brings out the referees on the footy show to explain that the decisions that cost the bulldogs the game against souths were correct and highlight that the bulldogs were actually the ones who had an unfair advantage

2018, this situation

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souffs, Rorters, Shire, Sperm... WHAT A DISGUSTING FINAL SERIES...… Go Sperm.... Again...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souffs, Rorters, Shire, Sperm... WHAT A DISGUSTING FINAL SERIES...… Go Sperm.... Again...

I wouldn't care that much about the Rorters if they weren't such obvious cap cheats... it still baffles me how one of their own is the chief auditor and the NRL don't investigate.. corrupt.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh make no mistake we pushed back as hard as we could on this one. The carefully worded message to us fans was the template in part for the reply to the NRL. Said all the right things and that is partly why the DT ramped up their campaign with the revelations of other things that happened. Those other things that happened were also behind closed doors so just how did they get their extra grubby little story regarding the drinks etc??? Methinks that there were eyes inside the establishment unless of course the reporter and his camera man have x-ray vision or were able to get photos that should have been impossible to get.
The nrl has footage and they obviously leaked info to the media, I remember the Parra cap scandal on daily basis they would leak info to the media but surprisingly no one heard anything about sharks cap issue for so many months that they were being investigated .they had taken all their computers ffs , and no one had heard boo.

To me it's obvious , the DT ran a campaign to get rid of David smith as he would not talk to them and give them info and they ran a campaign to install their puppet greenturd who would toe the line and leak crap to them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greenturd on souths
“You can never control the timing, but you have to let the process run its course. We want to get it right.
“I won’t put a timeframe on it but my desire is to get it done as quickly as possible,”
Greenberg on dogs .
the Bulldogs have let down the game today.
“There’s no doubt we’ll take some action.

“I’ve asked the club today for a report. I expect that report to be on our desk within 24 hours.”

Both players were photographed with their dicks out.both broke the code of conduct.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greenturd on souths
“You can never control the timing, but you have to let the process run its course. We want to get it right.
“I won’t put a timeframe on it but my desire is to get it done as quickly as possible,”
Greenberg on dogs .
the Bulldogs have let down the game today.
“There’s no doubt we’ll take some action.

“I’ve asked the club today for a report. I expect that report to be on our desk within 24 hours.”

Both players were photographed with their dicks out.both broke the code of conduct.
One rule for one club an another rule for another. The fact that the Souths player exposed himself on Facebook with the consent of the other party is ok if that’s the case . This will be exposed if Souths lose this weekend. The nrl has an agenda here not to disrupt Souths in the finals. All the nrl is doing is proving how corrupt they are.

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Little doubt the NRL have an agenda against the Bulldogs.
Almost every time we have been fined, there was no evidence to support the fine.
Nobody was charged over Coffs Harbour. The Police investigator says there was nothing to report. $500K fine.
Black Friday episode. The NRL did not enforce the charge down rules as they were written. Massive fine.
Parramatta game. Wore home jerseys to home game. $15K fine.
Dean Pay fined for stating the obvious. $15K fine.
Mad Monday. No one offended. No victim. Subjected to Invasion of Privacy. $250K fine.
Is it any wonder the crowds are down and people no longer supporting the code.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
“We won’t make decisions on the run,” Greenberg said.
“I’m not going to comment specifically on who’s being interviewed and who’s not,” he said.

“But I will say to you, for us to be able to land at a conclusion and complete the investigation, it requires us to try our very hardest to talk to as many people as possible. And that’s what the integrity unit are doing at the moment.”
The treatment is like polar opposites, how many Dogs did Greenburg and the IU speak to before fining us? He demanded a report on his desk within 24hrs.

The guy is a fucking news puppet, they have their fist so far up his arse he has no choice but to waggle his chin when they click their fingers.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Little doubt the NRL have an agenda against the Bulldogs.
Almost every time we have been fined, there was no evidence to support the fine.
Nobody was charged over Coffs Harbour. The Police investigator says there was nothing to report. $500K fine.
Black Friday episode. The NRL did not enforce the charge down rules as they were written. Massive fine.
Parramatta game. Wore home jerseys to home game. $15K fine.
Dean Pay fined for stating the obvious. $15K fine.
Mad Monday. No one offended. No victim. Subjected to Invasion of Privacy. $250K fine.
Is it any wonder the crowds are down and people no longer supporting the code.
You so correct in all your comments.. that money the dogs paid for Coffs Harbour should be returned to the dogs and the dogs should sue the DT and nrl for damages. Our club has always been weak to fight back especially being the strongest club financially.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The treatment is like polar opposites, how many Dogs did Greenburg and the IU speak to before fining us? He demanded a report on his desk within 24hrs.

The guy is a fucking news puppet, they have their fist so far up his arse he has no choice but to waggle his chin when they click their fingers.
Fed up with this crap so pissed with the bias

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Well look at his last name, of course he is in bed with the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.