CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Their offence is worse mate imo.
Ours was about being incompetent. Not organising/managing the event properly, not warning the players adequately to watch themselves for events like this etc.
Based on my assumption that complaints like the one that south received have to be reported to nrl, their offence has that added element of deliberately breaking the protocols.
LOL.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just love that the main point that a married man exposing himself to another women seems to be the least noted thing in all this.

All they are doing is arguing about consensual or not, or her credibility, or being leaked by someone else etc etc.

But let's just praise Sam Burgess for his bravery in this hard time for him and let everyone know that he is the true victim in all this.

It's a fucking joke how the media are dick riding Sam Burgess.

Crucify Elliot and co, Praise Sam Burgess. Fucking back to front retarded media in its finest form. Let's praise a guy for being somewhat unfaithful to his wife.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just love that the main point that a married man exposing himself to another women seems to be the least noted thing in all this.

All they are doing is arguing about consensual or not, or her credibility, or being leaked by someone else etc etc.

But let's just praise Sam Burgess for his bravery in this hard time for him and let everyone know that he is the true victim in all this.

It's a fucking joke how the media are dick riding Sam Burgess.

Crucify Elliot and co, Praise Sam Burgess. Fucking back to front retarded media in its finest form. Let's praise a guy for being somewhat unfaithful to his wife.
Agree 100%. One media article was praising Sam for fronting the media. It’s almost glorifying him. He’s an absolute flog. Fairly certain this wouldn’t of been the only chick his done it too. And his poor wife who is pregnant also. Though in saying that she might be just as silly for sticking by him. Asked my wife what she would do if I got busted doing what he did. Would be divorced for sure she said. Lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like how Surgess broke his jaw first tackle GF

He got compared to Sattler of yesteryear for his toughness

Reality is he should have been taken off and kept off by medical team

Now he’s busted for cheating (if your going to drop ya pants to a stranger on the inter web there is not a doubt in my mind he would tapped her in a private room)

But he’s a hero for fronting 4 months later

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Heard that " l'm just perfect " Ray Hadley on 2GB today spruiking how fantastic Souths and Sam Burgess are in helping those people in need and how they do not hesitate to jump in and help out......there must be a decision coming soon and they (he) are trying to make themselves look good

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Heard that " l'm just perfect " Ray Hadley on 2GB today spruiking how fantastic Souths and Sam Burgess are in helping those people in need and how they do not hesitate to jump in and help out......there must be a decision coming soon and they (he) are trying to make themselves look good
Was he high off the bag his son bought?

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else received the "word on the street via a screenshot" but..

Word is it was the Roosters who leaked this story to the media. Apparently the chick is a friend of Crichtons sisters, who leaked it to the Roosters who in turn put it through to the media.

Take it with a grain of salt, but this message is going around in a few circles.
She took the story to the media herself. No need to involve the Roosters at all.

Stopped reading at Ray Hadley. Anyone who detests drug dealers and druggos, but makes a special exception for his son is a hypocrite of the highest order.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sexting-scandal-refuses-answer-questions.html

Quote in the article:

"Chief executive Blake Solly told the paper he had 'constructive and helpful' discussions with the woman."
Yeah that's not the NRL IU.

Solly claims he's had discussions with the woman, but this article claims she is refusing to a formal interview. Someone is lieing!

If she's already spoken to them she has no need to again.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She took the story to the media herself. No need to involve the Roosters at all.

Stopped reading at Ray Hadley. Anyone who detests drug dealers and druggos, but makes a special exception for his son is a hypocrite of the highest order.

Yeah that's not the NRL IU.

Solly claims he's had discussions with the woman, but this article claims she is refusing to a formal interview. Someone is lieing!

If she's already spoken to them she has no need to again.
Or Solly convinced her NOT to talk to the Integrity Unit. Once the IU starts investigating why is he getting involved?

The whole thing is suspicious.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wonder how long it would have taken them to " get it right " if it had been a bulldogs player sending the pics.

Makes me ill seeing the media trying to save burgess' reputation over it, while they nailed us to a cross over a lesser incident.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
THE woman at the centre of South Sydney’s sext scandal has reportedly spoken to the NRL Integrity Unit about alleged lewd communication with social media accounts believed to belong to star lock Sam Burgess.
The Daily Telegraph is reporting the 23-year-old woman was located in South Africa by NRL investigators and stands by claims she made in emails to the Rabbitohs following the sexting incident on May 26.

Alright, game on now!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfaithful fella old Sammy burgess eh. Why would someone take their mates phone and send a photo of their cock? It’s Sam Burgess for sure... feel sorry for his mrs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they gave burgess a round of applause at the press conference

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfaithful fella old Sammy burgess eh. Why would someone take their mates phone and send a photo of their cock? It’s Sam Burgess for sure... feel sorry for his mrs
I don't. Fuck her. She's dumb enough to stay with him. I know it's not easy to up and leave but if he's doing this shit, what's next?

I know I wouldn't stay with my missus if she was flashing some dude on the phone.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't. Fuck her. She's dumb enough to stay with him. I know it's not easy to up and leave but if he's doing this shit, what's next?

I know I wouldn't stay with my missus if she was flashing some dude on the phone.
Is that a reasonable stance to take? Anyone who stays with a partner who has been unfaithful, should be disregarded by society as having poor judgement?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that a reasonable stance to take? Anyone who stays with a partner who has been unfaithful, should be disregarded by society as having poor judgement?
In a way, yes. I did acknowledge that it's not easy to just up and leave but if you're a high profile celebrity and you know your partner will have greater opportunities to cheat than a regular person and you knowingly stay with your partner, you're either borderline condoning it, outright condoning it, are naive or show a terrible judge of character.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
In a way, yes. I did acknowledge that it's not easy to just up and leave but if you're a high profile celebrity and you know your partner will have greater opportunities to cheat than a regular person and you knowingly stay with your partner, you're either borderline condoning it, outright condoning it, are naive or show a terrible judge of character.
Fair opinion.

I only raised it because I've been in the same scenario. My opinion changed once i'd been through the situation for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.