News Beastwood absolutely destroys a Dragons player.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stood and clapped him after this hit. I'd take him for another yr at least for sure, been really good this yr in my opinion

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine if he was still in shape.. fuck he'd be a player

Pretty sure he copped a fair hit just before that by one of their bigger boys and this poor bloke copped the return serve haha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine if he was still in shape.. fuck he'd be a player

Pretty sure he copped a fair hit just before that by one of their bigger boys and this poor bloke copped the return serve haha
I was amazed he go up and played the next 5 minutes before coming off for an HIA... he had no idea where he was and could barely stand up.

and yeah I think it was Eastwood copped a BS call in a strip, and this guy copped the return serve.

The other two hits were just as good.

My wife doesn't watch league much at all, but we were at my parents place watching it and wife goes "farrrrkkk is that guy dead... that was huge".

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Took him the entire season to get fit, no thanks. Been shit for years and we don't need to waste a spot on him with so many young forwards already looking for opportunities at the club.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With some sadness, I have to agree.

If he decided to keep going, super league would have a spot for him (hes already had a stint there).

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d prefer he worked at the club and kept the kiwi pride thing going rather than be given a playing contract - that is of course if he wants to retire. Otherwise I’m sure he could get a year or two in the UK again

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s had 1 or 2 good moments this year and has been playing some great footy of late...... but ...

I think he should be given a roll within the club if anything, would be a great mentor for the younger guys an as far as I’m concerned is a bulldog Forever an will be missed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s had 1 or 2 good moments this year and has been playing some great footy of late...... but ...

I think he should be given a roll within the club if anything, would be a great mentor for the younger guys an as far as I’m concerned is a bulldog Forever an will be missed.
Just like he was a great mentor for Kasiano and taught him how to sneak maccas in between meals? Lol.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he was great for us off the bench this year. If he's willing to accept minimum wage I'd sign him up for another year in a heartbeat.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In NSW cup it's probably a case of men vs boys.

He doesn't look that fit + his health issues means it's probably the right time to retire.

Malla

Reaction score
Saw that dragons player with an arm in a sling so he must have done some damage hahaha

On Eastwood, he's best to step aside. Man amongst boys in NSW cup but just isn't good enough to play first grade week in week out. He was on a pretty rich deal so hoping he invested some of that money into his future to set himself up, based on his health issues I don't think he should continue playing.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw that dragons player with an arm in a sling so he must have done some damage hahaha

On Eastwood, he's best to step aside. Man amongst boys in NSW cup but just isn't good enough to play first grade week in week out. He was on a pretty rich deal so hoping he invested some of that money into his future to set himself up, based on his health issues I don't think he should continue playing.
Barring a missed tackle or two, the guy is easily still first grade material off the bench. Experienced. However too much good talent at the club to persist with him even though I would not be disappointed if we keep him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love how he has really stepped up and led from the front

Malla

Reaction score
Barring a missed tackle or two, the guy is easily still first grade material off the bench. Experienced. However too much good talent at the club to persist with him even though I would not be disappointed if we keep him.
I dunno man.. I don't think he can fit into a team trying to win a comp. Can def play for Titans or Knights but to your point too much good talent coming up to persist

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can he destroy a couple of Jets for us tomorrow?