2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2nd Preliminary Final
Melbourne Storm v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Fri September 21 2018, 7:40pm at AAMI Park

1. Billy Slater 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Curtis Scott 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Brodie Croft 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Tim Glasby 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Joe Stimson 13. Dale Finucane

Kenneath Bromwich 15. Christian Welch 16. Ryan Hoffman 17. Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Brandon Smith 19. Jahrome Hughes 20. Sam Kasiano 21. Cheyse Blair

1. Valentine Holmes 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Edrick Lee 6. Matt Moylan 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Matt Prior 11. Luke Lewis 12. Kurt Capewell 13. Paul Gallen

Scott Sorensen 15. James Segeyaro 16. Aaron Woods 17. Jayson Bukuya

Josh Dugan 19. Ava Seumanufagai 20. Joseph Paulo 21. Kyle Flanagan

Officials |
Referees: Gerard Sutton, Ben Cummins;Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Chris Butler;Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten.

1st Preliminary Final
Sydney Roosters v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Sat September 22 2018, 7:40pm at Allianz Stadium

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Mitchell Aubusson 4. Joseph Manu 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Isaac Liu 13. Victor Radley

Lindsay Collins 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Nat Butcher 17. Ryan Matterson

Matt Ikuvalu 19. Sean O'sullivan 20. Paul Momirovski 21. Sitili Tupouniua

1. Alex Johnston 2. Campbell Graham 3. Greg Inglis 4. Dane Gagai 5. Robert Jennings 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. George Burgess 11. John Sutton 12. Angus Crichton 13. Sam Burgess

Hymel Hunt 15. Cameron Murray 16. Jason Clark 17. Dean Britt

Braidon Burns 19. Mark Nicholls 20. Tevita Tatola 21. Connor Tracey

Officials |
Referees: Ashley Klein, Adam Gee;Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Chris Sutton;Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No interchange this week, noice

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Storm vs Sharks - I want Storm to hammer the Sharks. Slowly becomming my most hated team.
Roosters vs Rabbitohs - I want Roosters to win for Nudegate scandal and to run the NRL fairytale.

Then Roosters vs Storm - I hate both but Roosters I guess :(

It's like the F1 Hamilton always wins, and I hate the prick, but have resigned to the fact he'll be world champion AGAIN.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was gonna create a thread on how I just discovered my hate for the Sharks! I can't stand them and their coach.
After 1 premiership and they carry on as if they're a champion club with years and years of success.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expect the Storm to be way too strong for a battered Sharks outfit. I’m tipping the Storm by 14

In the other prelim final, the Roosters will miss Mitchell & Napa. This match will be won up front & the bunnies have a decisive advantage.
Souths will be winning by 7 setting up a Storm v Souths GF

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Gallen has just been ruled out of the Sharks v Storm game.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm predicting storm Souths gf. If roosters were full strength I'd be backing them in.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably the dumbest thing I have heard from the mouth of our CEO.

On the radio this evening Mr G made the comment that all those going to Allianz this weekend should take a screwdriver with them because it will be the last time NRL is played there in its current configuration. He didn't even laugh but it was in poor taste all the same considering the goings on of late. The CEO condoning vandalism.....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
HAHHAHAHAHH Gallen out. Old mates breaking down without his peps.

Dugan still very much in doubt as well.

Probably the dumbest thing I have heard from the mouth of our CEO.

On the radio this evening Mr G made the comment that all those going to Allianz this weekend should take a screwdriver with them because it will be the last time NRL is played there in its current configuration. He didn't even laugh but it was in poor taste all the same considering the goings on of late. The CEO condoning vandalism.....
Well maybe it's because Greenberg has a screwloose!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm predicting storm Souths gf. If roosters were full strength I'd be backing them in.
Agree, I’m a Roosters supporter and with no Mitchell, Napa and no goal kicker, Souths should be too strong.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Gallen has just been ruled out of the Sharks v Storm game.
Notice since the peptide story broke, he never fully recovers from injuries, he used to get injured & play the next week, but not any more.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In light of soufs being cleared I hope roosters smash them

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Notice since the peptide story broke, he never fully recovers from injuries, he used to get injured & play the next week, but not any more.

oh, so not the fact that he's 58?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was surprised that Souths got the rub of the green in Melbourne given that it's Lord Slater's final season

I wonder how they choose who gets the rub of the green when their favored teams come up against each other, eg Storm V Brisbane, Souths V Storm as I mentioned, etc

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That year he played origin for 80 minutes and got MOM and then played that same Saturday for 80 minutes and got MOM

Yeh sure gallen you were never on the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.