Has adam elliot ensured we lose every footy discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dude I hear ya, I am sick to death of being told or called that. Same with terrorists. It's like an old joke told over and over again, like can you come up with something new.
Try attending your 89 year old mother's memorial service at her Aged Care Home (monthly and they collectively celebrate the life of those who passed on that month) and the pastor talks of her love for the Bulldogs and there is snickering and laughter and the pastor says, " you would wonder why?"

I was heartbroken (mad and embarrassed for her love of the Dogs being so disrespected).

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Try attending your 89 year old mother's memorial service at her Aged Care Home (monthly and they collectively celebrate the life of those who passed on that month) and the pastor talks of her love for the Bulldogs and there is snickering and laughter and the pastor says, " you would wonder why?"

I was heartbroken (mad and embarrassed for her love of the Dogs being so disrespected).
Mate that’s fucked. Should of followed him back to his car after the ceremony and slapped him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I would of put him in a coffin as well.

Scumbag, especially at a memorial service.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was debating with a mate about footy. He is a roosters supporter. I had him on the ropes about their salary cap and dylan napa tackling technique

Then he hits me with the rebuttal..

Sweet caroline da da da.

Are we bulldogs destined to have that thrown in our face at every opportunity?
And you didn't use the Pearce F@#KS dogs rebuttal??????

Seriously dude, what were you thinking????

Reactions: K E

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It was a woman pastor guys which may have made it more telling ...with a lot of relatives of other deceased there, there wasn't much I could do but hang my head lamenting of yet again a bagging of our club..even on such a sad occasion. Probably why I am so vocal about the hypocrisy of Trex, Burgess, Cronulla salary cap, Souths and multiple domestic violence incidents, Walker pushing a ref while hitting Frizzel (if a Dogs player 12 game suspension), nothing said by Greenberg about all of that. Yet...with us its jumped on within 2 days. Just BS . The NRL are jokers.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was debating with a mate about footy. He is a roosters supporter. I had him on the ropes about their salary cap and dylan napa tackling technique

Then he hits me with the rebuttal..

Sweet caroline da da da.

Are we bulldogs destined to have that thrown in our face at every opportunity?
tell your mate at least we don't try and fuck canines

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You’ve got to tell them about the 2sm talking sport interview with the lead detective of the case. It outlines exactly what happened and leaves anyone who listens to it they are innocent.
Same new lady in the office the other week somehow got onto Football and she asks me who I follow.

Oh isn’t that the team that raped someone a few years ago.. lost count how many times I’ve heard similar.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:fearscream:Woah woah woah.

Wait a second.

Hold the eff up.

Roosters have supporters?
Only when they are in the finals. I'm not sure if BB's mate is Politis, but he's probably the only one to willingly admit to supporting them any other time.

I think the most amazing thing here is that a Roosters supporter has a mate........

I was stunned:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
BB is shall we say a special case. With his way of looking at the world, anyone who owns a house probably seems like a good person.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your mates a Roosters supporter.... that alone means you win any arguement.
A roosters supporter is an oxymoron.. because how can someone be called a 'roosters' 'supporter' if they aren't real and don't exist...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I would've had a very strong word with the pastor after the service embarrassing her. The is pathetic. No words can sum up how cowardly that is. @wendog22 R.I.P. to your mum my friend :(

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I would've had a very strong word with the pastor after the service embarrassing her. The is pathetic. No words can sum up how cowardly that is. @wendog22 R.I.P. to your mum my friend :(
Thanks matey appreciated. I was tempted but how can you win in a situation like that. I didn't want to further disrespect my mum by escalating things.

She only said it to be "witty" after the room laughed and snickered. My mum's prime entertainment was looking forward to watching her team on tv. She couldn't even use the remote but still remembered the team.

It certainly made me realise how far to go the rebuild is and how up against it we are if things like that happen.

I'm not only upset about this witch hunt for the obvious unfairness but I'm personally invested in it because of my mum's treatment. It only happened because of the biased press against the Bulldogs and people think its ok for us to be whipping boys.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Own it or remind him of fergusons career. Done more damage than our whole team combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.