Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy fukk i just shat the bed. Where has this been all my life? Gonna have to hunt these guys down.

P.s got tix to the tatts show 6th oct. Blue cattle hotel in bumfukk St. Claire if anyone is interested in catching up.
Its a lot like fallout ive been smashing it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fit For A King new album that came out Friday. I'm digging it listen to it at work a few times. Backbraker and Shattered Glass are my favorite tracks but there are quality songs throughout.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fit For A King new album that came out Friday. I'm digging it listen to it at work a few times. Backbraker and Shattered Glass are my favorite tracks but there are quality songs throughout.

Album has some super fucking heavy parts. Vocalist is a beast when when he wants to be. Overall it's about a 6-7 for me.

Who remembers P.O.D LOL??

Lyrics clearly not a strongpoint.
POD are sick don't fuck around

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

All That Remains are.... back? Shit is great.
Who are this band and what have they done with the All That Remains that were responsible for these tracks:

That said The Fall of Ideals was an absolute masterpiece of an album and was always going to be tough to follow.

POD are sick don't fuck around
I used to be a massive POD fan. Played the shit outta Satellite and When Angels and Serpents Dance... but I think it was their last album (or the one before that), where they went more rap. Was a total disappointment, and I hadn't checked them out since (instead turning to Ill Nino for my Latino Metalcore fix). Speaking of which, Ill Nino are releasing a new album this year apparently.

New Within Temptation (feat Jacoby Shaddix from Papa Roach).

New Soulfly ...the tempo changes are insane in this.. riff change is soooo goood.... and from 3:30 all hell breaks loose between the lead guitarist and drummer.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Album has some super fucking heavy parts. Vocalist is a beast when when he wants to be. Overall it's about a 6-7 for me.
As I said before I think it's a pretty solid album. I am enjoying it. Yeah Ryan Kirby's growls are great and as you said when they go heavy it's fucking tasty. Shattered Glass gets me psyched when I listen to it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who remembers P.O.D LOL??

Lyrics clearly not a strongpoint.
I remember when someone told me that they are a Christian rock band. I listened to their lyrics and thought, "holy shit. They are too"