South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score
I hope they get away with it TBH, It's as big of a nothing story as the Mad Monday story. I am not going to hope other clubs get chucked under the bus just because we got smashed for our stupid mistakes. Some of our fans sit around around and sook about the media outrage over nothing but do nothing but harass the media or NRL officials because they are outraged because another club has done something and didn't get punished like we did.

That sounds like hypocrisy to me .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Talkin Sport guys saying how it is and asking why do certain club's get treated harsh and some are ignored.

At least there are a few media personalities trying to keep the bastards honest.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope they get away with it TBH, It's as big of a nothing story as the Mad Monday story. I am not going to hope other clubs get chucked under the bus just because we got smashed for our stupid mistakes. Some of our fans sit around around and sook about the media outrage over nothing but do nothing but harass the media or NRL officials because they are outraged because another club has done something and didn't get punished like we did.

Not really the nrl and the media influence has set these ridiculous standards.
The hypocrisy is when they choose what's convenient for them.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Investigation shouldnit needed according to the shylock it doesn't matter how the pictures got out once they are out the code of conduct is broken
Bulldogs dick pick the shylock had us fined and said we would be fined after 12hrs of story coming out =$250,000
Souths dick pick shylock says nothing finals $$$ are more important but they are deflecting the fact the pictures are out there
Money! Beautiful money! *rubs hands*

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

You say hypocrisy I say consistency.

They were both as bad as each other if not souffs one worse as it can be deemed as sexual harassment.

If the nrl sees fit to fine us a ridiculous amount of money for an indiscretion, I as a Bulldogs supporter, expect the nrl to fine any other club a similar amount for a similar, arguably much worse, indiscretion.

So, no, not hypocrisy. Consistency as a precedent has been set not even a mere month ago.

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score
You say hypocrisy I say consistency.

They were both as bad as each other if not souffs one worse as it can be deemed as sexual harassment.

If the nrl sees fit to fine us a ridiculous amount of money for an indiscretion, I as a Bulldogs supporter, expect the nrl to fine any other club a similar amount for a similar, arguably much worse, indiscretion.

So, no, not hypocrisy. Consistency as a precedent has been set not even a mere month ago.

If the players are actually guilty of what is being alleged. The investigation has to finish first before we start kicking and screaming about consisitency

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the players are actually guilty of what is being alleged. The investigation has to finish first before we start kicking and screaming about consisitency
That's fair. A souffs player was just charged with domestic violence. Does that warrant a comment let alone a fine of minimum of quarter of a million dollars?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhhh, the good old "mah family!" line. As predictable as the mental health card when a celebrity fucks up.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Todd Greenturd - "After a thorough investigation we've come to the conclusion that Sam Burgess and South Sydney football club are cleared of any wrong doing. The woman initiated the contact with Sam via video call, she then asked to see 'what a squirrel grip is?'. Being the great man that Sam is, he obliged."

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What was the point of that press conference to have Sam pretty much say fuck all about it and then just pass over it to talk about the game. One thing though he looks guilty as fuck and with what little he said as in reading between the lines. At the end of the day, he has brought the game into disrepute so he should face a suspension for it.

Also nice attempt to choke up when mentioning his wife and family. Obviously wasn't thinking bout them at the time of the incident.
I noted that when Freddy Fittler sort of broached the subject after the Dragonsabout it being a tough week he ( Sam) immediately switched straight to talking about the game. " Yeah we made it tough for ourselves etc."

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Domestic violence case is in front of the courts how is that not bringing the game into disrepute? We trying to encourage more female audience right?

Sam married man Burgess touching his own nuts to a stranger on video ...how is this not tainting the game in terms of getting the family to the footy especially him being billed as a role model?

I cannot see how they escape anything

Anyone sticking up for Souths and call themselves a Bulldogs fan can go uppercut themselves and fk off

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I smell a giant rug coming. And plenty being swept under it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souths must not be in as good of a position financially so Greenturd can't recoup money for the failing NRL budget.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Naturally. They have three woman bashers in their team, a pesky sexual harassment non issue is nothing.

one of them being mr marriage equality Inglis

Last edited by a moderator:

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mate, tbh, the last thing i want to see after my club got penalised is for them to look silly cos other clubs can find a way out after making the same or worse mistake.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Todd Greenturd - "After a thorough investigation we've come to the conclusion that Sam Burgess and South Sydney football club are cleared of any wrong doing. The woman initiated the contact with Sam via video call, she then asked to see 'what a squirrel grip is?'. Being the great man that Sam is, he obliged."
Todd: I saw Sam's dick and it's not even half the size off Elliot's, nothing story

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck who the player is, they took a pic of their dick & showed it to some female, who wasn't his pregnant wife.

The pic was from Sam Burgess account.

His dumb as fuck brother said a day or so later that Sam made a mistake. So he is saying Sam was the guilty party.

The NRL would by now have the photos & are doing fuck all.

A dick is a dick, Dogs players are naked & fined within days, months after Souths dick pics we hear the crickets chirping.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck who the player is, they took a pic of their dick & showed it to some female, who wasn't his pregnant wife.

The pic was from Sam Burgess account.

His dumb as fuck brother said a day or so later that Sam made a mistake. So he is saying Sam was the guilty party.

The NRL would by now have the photos & are doing fuck all.

A dick is a dick, Dogs players are naked & fined within days, months after Souths dick pics we hear the crickets chirping.
"A dick is a dick".

That's something a man with a small penis says :p

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah when it's Souths they blame the victim.. I mean sure, she's most likely a tart, but that doesn't make it right. The only victim in our case are the poor staff who have the image of a naked Adam Elliott seared into their memories forever :laughing:

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Aren't we the lenient one... Not ruthless enough to be a big noting CEO of a failing sport.
i mean they have a touch footy comp that i'm sure people will go and watch

Status
Not open for further replies.