South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's funny how I was called a conspiracy theorist even a few years back when I was calling the nrlol rigged, now everyone is seeing it themselves.
No one can put one over on an Assyrian

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The girls been paid, discredited as well

Put Sam out front play the victim

Nothing to see here......but in breaking news during Mad Monday multiple Dogs players were filmed leaving the toilet seat up after urinating thus setting a very poor example for future footballers

Disgusting

Fine them another 50k
Agree mate. They probably would say they tried to resolve this themselves but since they didnt hear back from her (due to her emails gone to junk mail), they didnt think much of it and hence didnt feel the need to inform nrl. A slap on the wrist from nrl.

Looks like some journos already preparing for this outcome by downplaying the matter

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Press conference a waste of time said shit should of waited till after the investigation then made a public comment. To me it looks like it was consensual how that app works is you see a image of yourself in a small box at bottom of screen. The screen shot of Sam holding his dick at the bottom you can see what looks like a topless female lying on a couch/bed. She probably went to Souths for hush money then after they ignored her sold to story to the press. Will he get suspended if consensual? Not sure dumb thing he did with a wife & kids but guess that's something they need to work through now. My wife would probaly leave me if I did that lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its not the point if it was consensual or not we got done for breaking the code of conduct and given 24hrs to hand a report in .and the shylock said with in 12hrs said we will be fined.

Souths storys broke days ago the shylock has not said 1 thing public .not a world they claim its to hard to make a phone call to the women being in a different country which is a load of shit.
Now its getting spun into poor sam the victim.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What was the point of that press conference to have Sam pretty much say fuck all about it and then just pass over it to talk about the game. One thing though he looks guilty as fuck and with what little he said as in reading between the lines. At the end of the day, he has brought the game into disrepute so he should face a suspension for it.

Also nice attempt to choke up when mentioning his wife and family. Obviously wasn't thinking bout them at the time of the incident.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What was the point of that press conference to have Sam pretty much say fuck all about it and then just pass over it to talk about the game. One thing though he looks guilty as fuck and with what little he said as in reading between the lines. At the end of the day, he has brought the game into disrepute so he should face a suspension for it.

Also nice attempt to choke up when mentioning his wife and family. Obviously wasn't thinking bout them at the time of the incident.
He the audacity to say he was pleased to be able to speak about it... then he woudln't speak about it.

Last edited:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam Burgess has addressed the media at South Sydney training on Tuesday in the wake of allegations of improper conduct from a social media account bearing his name.

Burgess said he wants the truth to come out when the investigation is complete but added he had been told he cannot speak publicly about the matter.

"I'm not going into details. There's an NRL investigation going on at the moment," he said.

"I'm happy for them to get to the truth, I really am.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I promise it wasn't my dick it was someone else's. FFS what is the NRL waiting for?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I promise it wasn't my dick it was someone else's. FFS what is the NRL waiting for?
Trying to find the best way to spin it I guess. At the end of the day, consensual or not they have brought the game into disrepute, and by other cases of this suspensions have been given so I see how they can not fine and suspend who ever is involved. He looked guilty as I reckon.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to find the best way to spin it I guess. At the end of the day, consensual or not they have brought the game into disrepute, and by other cases of this suspensions have been given so I see how they can not fine and suspend who ever is involved. He looked guilty as I reckon.
I agree but effective immediately.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got a feeling they are going to get away with this.
Naturally. They have three woman bashers in their team, a pesky sexual harassment non issue is nothing.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
nothing short of a trillion dollar fine for this "embarrassment"

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
nothing short of a trillion dollar fine for this "embarrassment"
Aren't we the lenient one... Not ruthless enough to be a big noting CEO of a failing sport.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Get this smelly Souffs crap out of the Bulldogs discussion thread.... :p

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Investigation shouldnit needed according to the shylock it doesn't matter how the pictures got out once they are out the code of conduct is broken
Bulldogs dick pick the shylock had us fined and said we would be fined after 12hrs of story coming out =$250,000
Souths dick pick shylock says nothing finals $$$ are more important but they are deflecting the fact the pictures are out there

Status
Not open for further replies.