What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Desperation for ratings. Why does a TV show do anything?

Picking an attractive, but boring no name can only work for so long. But yes, he has an ordinary head.
Yeah I hear ya, I don't watch reality tv as I find it so shit but you always see ads and articles on them so with out watching you get the dirt. I can't understand why people get so hung up on the crap.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reluctantly watched the whole second season of Iron Fist and I was actually really surprised. I was avoiding it but the reviews said it was great so I watched it and it was really good. 100 times better than the shitty first season.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...youve-NEVER-seen-bikini-pageants-aged-18.html
Your girl Brookes been with other chicks before but doesn't consider herself bisexual or lesbian.

Looks way different to her glam shots on both the show and photos of the past.
Shit... maybe she was experimenting? Can you blame the other girls for experimenting with her though? Even those non glam shots are hot. She's a hot little fire-cracker that one.

@Mr Invisible is it weird that I have an urge to sniff her hair now??

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So this season of Bojack kinda sucks... Have two episodes left and only a couple have been good. May need to rewatch them all.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So this season of Bojack kinda sucks... Have two episodes left and only a couple have been good. May need to rewatch them all.
Why would you watch the whole season again if it was ordinary?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the whole season of Castle Rock (show based on Stephen King novels)

It was good but overrated. A bit slow through most of the season but slowly gets better. A very interesting revelation in the last few episodes followed by a disappointing ending.

I'd give it 7/10

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I had a feeling it was on the decline. Personally I felt it sliding for last 1-2 seasons. Since Sarah died.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a feeling it was on the decline. Personally I felt it sliding for last 1-2 seasons. Since Sarah died.
Yeah, season 4 was acceptable but fuck me season 5 SUUUUUUCKED!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, season 4 was acceptable but fuck me season 5 SUUUUUUCKED!
Agreed. I'm 6 episodes in and I think the best joke they've come up with is the NCIS gag which wasn't even that great. The plug should be pulled after this season, but they'll drag it out if people still watch it

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm 6 episodes in and I think the best joke they've come up with is the NCIS gag which wasn't even that great. The plug should be pulled after this season, but they'll drag it out if people still watch it
Nickis? Yeah, I chuckled at that one. There's a handful of things that made me laugh, mostly Todd related, but fuck this was a terrible season. I'll have another watch through but damn... So disappointed.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nickis? Yeah, I chuckled at that one. There's a handful of things that made me laugh, mostly Todd related, but fuck this was a terrible season. I'll have another watch through but damn... So disappointed.
Yeah, that's the one :tearsofjoy:

The free churro episode had its moments too, but the the writers seem to be struggling for ideas. Hopefully the season finishes on the right note

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the one :tearsofjoy:

The free churro episode had its moments too, but the the writers seem to be struggling for ideas. Hopefully the season finishes on the right note
I don't want to spoil anything but let me know what you think of the ending.