MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Hopper just mentioned that the conference tomorrow will be Sam, Inglis, Crichton and Sutton. Whether they were involved or not I don't know or if they will be there to talk about footy.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m starting to think the old “my account was hacked” is going to be used tomorrow at the press conference. They’ll probably have a nobody that can be sacked without it interfering with the team to take the fall for the incident.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Hopper just mentioned that the conference tomorrow will be Sam, Inglis, Crichton and Sutton. Whether they were involved or not I don't know or if they will be there to talk about footy.
The girls been paid, discredited as well

Put Sam out front play the victim

Nothing to see here......but in breaking news during Mad Monday multiple Dogs players were filmed leaving the toilet seat up after urinating thus setting a very poor example for future footballers

Disgusting

Fine them another 50k

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m starting to think the old “my account was hacked” is going to be used tomorrow at the press conference. They’ll probably have a nobody that can be sacked without it interfering with the team to take the fall for the incident.
That may mean Janice that you and I are conspiracy theorists, but I said this same thing a few days ago on another thread. Call me a tin foiler but stranger things have happened!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That may mean Janice that you and I are conspiracy theorists, but I said this same thing a few days ago on another thread. Call me a tin foiler but stranger things have happened!
Yeah I can see them spinning it to get Sam out of the shit by passing it off to someone else.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rug...ut-on-sams-mistake/ar-BBNoCId?ocid=spartanntp

“Obviously he’s made a mistake but he’s going to be all right. Tom Burgess about Sam

So does this mean that Sam made a mistake flashing his bits over the interweb or does it mean that he made a mistake letting someone else use his account?

To me either way it is your responsibility unless you identify who used the account if it wasn't you.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing article stating nothing we don't already know, except that the woman (according to a paper well knwn for making shit up), is a Roosters supporter.

Tom Burgess already dropped his brother in it, and Sams post game interview made it seem obvious it was him.

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol..... no. They don't.
I must have misunderstood my lawyer mate who’s son it happened to during schoolies.. will let him know that the cops are corrupt fucks who shouldn’t have charged him.. soz my bad...

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing article stating nothing we don't already know, except that the woman (according to a paper well knwn for making shit up), is a Roosters supporter.

Tom Burgess already dropped his brother in it, and Sams post game interview made it seem obvious it was him.
It seems really obvious it was Sam from what Tom said, how Sam avoided answering how the last few days were after an awkward pause and how Sam's wife was not at the game.

My wife would 100% leave me if I ever sent my junk to another woman, and with good reason. I can't believe journos and the NRL are covering up for this dickhead.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hearing the angle which id say is true from souths is that she was a willing participant as she sent nude pics of herself

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It seems really obvious it was Sam from what Tom said, how Sam avoided answering how the last few days were after an awkward pause and how Sam's wife was not at the game.

My wife would 100% leave me if I ever sent my junk to another woman, and with good reason. I can't believe journos and the NRL are covering up for this dickhead.
Same here, and I wouldn't blame her either.

It's cheating, however you look at it. If you're unfaithful enough to send your dick pic to another chick, then you have absolutely no respect for your partner.

In Sam's case he's got a young child, his wifes about to drop baby 2 in a few months. Absolutely no excuse... ZERO .. for his behaviour.

But because he brings in a fat pay cheque and affords her the life where she doesn't really need to work, she'll probably stand by him.

Hearing the angle which id say is true from souths is that she was a willing participant as she sent nude pics of herself
Zero excuse.

"Sorry that's inappropriate" and you close the chat. You don't flop your cock out and show it off.

and I'm skeptical that's anything but an excuse pushed out via Souths PR person to save face.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I must have misunderstood my lawyer mate who’s son it happened to during schoolies.. will let him know that the cops are corrupt fucks who shouldn’t have charged him.. soz my bad...
Your lawyer mate or his son arnt telling you the whole story by the look of things.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Little Tammy Wynette is standing by her man, well, if you go by Instagram (can't believe I just said that)... must have been hard being off social media for three whole days.

You reap what you sow.

Phoebe Burgess breaks silence after Sam linked to sexting scandal
PHOEBE Burgess has taken to Instagram after her husband Sam Burgess was embroiled in a salacious sexting scandal.

Staff writers with AAP
News Corp Australia NetworkSEPTEMBER 18, 20187:32AM

PHOEBE Burgess, wife of NRL superstar Sam Burgess, has returned to Instagram three days after her Rabbitohs husband became embroiled in a salacious sexting scandal — and it appears she is sticking by him.

Ms Burgess, 29, who is heavily pregnant with the couple’s second child, shared a photo of her sitting in the sun on a picnic rug beside the pair’s 19-month-old daughter, Poppy.

The WAG didn’t comment on the scandal and Burgess himself isn’t in the photo but the caption “Moments in the sun with our babies” and a man’s shadow appears that the three were enjoying a family day out and Burgess was capturing the moment.

Ms Burgess also tagged the rugby league star in the photo, suggesting that the soon-to-be mother-of-two is sticking by her husband despite the bombshell claims he is at the centre of a Rabbitohs sexting scandal involving a 23-year-old woman.

The club is investigating allegations two players indecently exposed themselves to the young woman without consent via a social media account belonging to Burgess in May.

The Daily Telegraph verified that the social media accounts at the centre of the saga belong to the star forward.

South Sydney Rabbitohs star Sam Burgess with wife Phoebe and baby Poppy Burgess. Source: InstagramSource:Instagram

The club on Friday announced it had set up a five-person panel to look into the incident, including NRL investigator Karyn Murphy, but it is unclear how long the investigation will take.

Hours after the news broke, Ms Burgess, a former journalist, was a no-show at Randwick Racecourse, where she was expected to attend the Colgate Optic White Stakes Day in her role as a Colgate ambassador.

It is the second time in as many weeks the governing body has been forced to address off-field issues, beginning with Canterbury’s Mad Monday antics that resulted in a $250,000 fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.