South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s ok his brother has come out and said Sam made a mistake, so it will be fine now he’s admitted he was wrong and the NRL will accept he’s sorry all will be right with the world again.
Was one of the twins close by when the pics were taken I wonder? Butt guy mystery solved?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Married men (or men in 1 on 1 relationships) should never get their cocks out for another woman.

Pretty much Sam Burgess has just indicated he doesn't care a fuck about Phoebe Burgess or his young kid. ZERO excuses.

Just confirmed what I always assumed, the blokes a complete ****.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe your quote was "Pisses me off how great men are duped,manipulated and raped by the media grubs and female germs." This is correct is it not?

Now since the article is about Sam Burgess and you are pissed off about "great men are duped by women" is it not safe to assume you are talking about Mr. S. Burgess (see what I did there? used a formal description. Didn't want to piss you off again by disrespecting him again)?

Now to defend myself.......There was no attempt at humour (see what I did there? used the Australian / English spelling of the word not the American 'spellcheck' version of the word) so there is no work required on it, you genuinely come across as having some serious problems.

After reading your reply I thought I needed to explain myself as I went along, so please don't get pissed off at my use of brackets.

Seriously dude, if you want to defend Burgess just own it, and how was there a woman involved in the Bulldogs Mad Monday? You really are confused.
Just for the record, I am not here to defend Sam Burgess! The guy is a thug and not an entirely bright one at that!

My spelling is brilliant actually, and I do know the difference between Australian and American spelling without the need for spellcheck, but surely even I am entitled to a typo every now and then.

Keep your assumptions, the point I was making was completely lost on you so I wont bother trying to explain it for a third time to a dummy who acts like some kind of Oxford scholar and a Psychologist being that you diagnosed me with “serious issues.”

Perhaps I vented a little too strongly for your liking but afterall the kennel is a freespeech forum! May I suggest for the sake of peace you take yourself a little less seriously, read a post and move on rather than having a dig at a fellow Bulldogs supporter.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just for the record, I am not here to defend Sam Burgess! The guy is a thug and not an entirely bright one at that!

My spelling is brilliant actually, and I do know the difference between Australian and American spelling without the need for spellcheck, but surely even I am entitled to a typo every now and then.

Keep your assumptions, the point I was making was completely lost on you so I wont bother trying to explain it for a third time to a dummy who acts like some kind of Oxford scholar and a Psychologist being that you diagnosed me with “serious issues.”

Perhaps I vented a little too strongly for your liking but afterall the kennel is a freespeech forum! May I suggest for the sake of peace you take yourself a little less seriously, read a post and move on rather than having a dig at a fellow Bulldogs supporter.
Take myself a little less seriously?

I found your original outburst to be quite a joke and very funny even though you didn't mean it to be.

Thanks for the laugh. Pity you just don't get it.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Dick-tator Greenturd should go over to Souths and tell them all to show him their dicks in a dick line-up.

Then match the right dick to the dick photo.

Couldn't you imagine. :o

Last edited:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with both teams facing off this week if that is what is being insinuated. Remember, this happened at the beginning of the season.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
so there's a motive behind this woman's accusation of 'irape'
Who knows at this stage. Exposure facts, of whichever Burgess it was, still stand whether she is Mother Theresa or Mary Townbike until the truth comes out.

The more unravelling of this the better. The longer Todd takes to address it. The longer Beattie procrastinstes. The bigger the media beat up...it all helps our Club.

It all just shows the corruptness and agenda driven inequalities of the NRL.

Nothing going to change for the Dogs until this is all laid bare.

This is a start.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
todd greenberg is the kind of bloke that sucked dick to get where he is now

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Nothing is going to change for the Dogs because we are the bad guys which I can accept but other clubs have to at least cop the sane punishments as we do that’s not fair..

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't the game brought into disrepute? Where the fine at?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with both teams facing off this week if that is what is being insinuated. Remember, this happened at the beginning of the season.
Think ur right but she only brought this to the attention of the media last week

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He'll get banned for the rest of this year after the finals are done for Souths.
Will be forced to sit out the first 2 weeks of pre-season training.

Status
Not open for further replies.