NRL Finals Week 2 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fmd st merge, I can't believe that last set. deadset, was it a choke, we're they playing for a draw, are they just fuckin stupid, who knows. Just fuckin stupid is my guess.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hunt is the dumbest **** on this planet.
Dragons are the dumbest team in any professional sport.

I can't believe these clowns get paid to play. They should be paying fans to show up.

I wouldn't blame Frizzel if he walks out of the club after that. You have to be a really special kind of stupid to pass the ball on the last at the half way line with 1 minute to go in a tied game instead of booting it down field!!! Bahahahahahaha

Get ready for a lot of smoke in Kograh tonight, Nike merch burn round 2, Dragons edition!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stgeorge totally blew that hunt cracks under pressure once again

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Some of the dumbest footy I’ve ever seen. How much is Hunt on again?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hunt is the dumbest **** on this planet.
Tell me something I didn't know.

After the GF of 2015, the Broncos should have kicked the arsehole to the curb & then run over him. lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dragons should have won 12-11... absolutely no excuses for Dragons poor game management. Ben Hunt deserves to be hung out to dry for not kicking on the last. However the Dragons coaching staff needs to take a look at themselves, Nicholls or Field should have started in the 6

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's some shit you expect to see in the ISP

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know what impact it had on the result, but that McInnis pass should have been play on. Oh well.. Chokers gon' choke

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck I hate Souths!

Inglis - the cheap shit he gets away with - it’s absolute garbage.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
To be absolutely fair, that penalty against Dufty for passing it into the Rabbitohs player should have been play on or a penalty to the dragons.
Rabbitohs player was kneeling in the line of the pass.
He made no attempt at rolling away or ducking.
Dufty didn't pass it straight into his chest, it grazed his arm and hit the ground.
He also didn't pass it in a downward direction as we've seen in deliberate milking situations previously, the ball was travelling upwards as it always does when being passed quickly from dummy half.

The fact that referees have been given the opportunity to make discretionary calls is a joke. Power should be taken out of the hands of referees to decide games.

Anyone see it differently?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be absolutely fair, that penalty against Dufty for passing it into the Rabbitohs player should have been play on or a penalty to the dragons.
Rabbitohs player was kneeling in the line of the pass.
He made no attempt at rolling away or ducking.
Dufty didn't pass it straight into his chest, it grazed his arm and hit the ground.
He also didn't pass it in a downward direction as we've seen in deliberate milking situations previously, the ball was travelling upwards as it always does when being passed quickly from dummy half.

The fact that referees have been given the opportunity to make discretionary calls is a joke. Power should be taken out of the hands of referees to decide games.

Anyone see it differently?

100% right. I'm ok that they ceased penalizing the defender, but why the fuck does he get a penalty instead?! Play on!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
100% right. I'm ok that they ceased penalizing the defender, but why the fuck does he get a penalty instead?! Play on!
Very true, I know players can't just disappear, but a player who's just kneeling there with absolutely no attempt at clearing the area or getting down low to the ground should hold some responsibility too. 99% of the time, players make an attempt to clear and I'm fine with that. I just think Murray made zero attempt and just sat there waiting for the ball to be passed awkwardly over his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.