News Bulldogs deal left CHN with agonising decision

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
CHN is the acronym for China not for a league player!! With all the spare cash we have from the garage sale we should be buying top shelf brands not taking a chance on someone else's unwanted stuff. That's what Des did , it's called gambling
This ain't it

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
CHN is the acronym for China not for a league player!! With all the spare cash we have from the garage sale we should be buying top shelf brands not taking a chance on someone else's unwanted stuff. That's what Des did , it's called gambling
I see Des has unfortunately made you a cynical bitter person, don't worry, it WILL get better.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think best utility coming of the bench was Kerrod Holland.
He was making good meters out of dummy half and also covers backline.
To many poor reads in defence to play in the middle he’s a turnstile

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all I make of that is he wanted more money went to gus and he said no so now he is coming to the bulldogs

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry mummy but most of the top shelf players our club have turned into shit. I think that our club is doing the right thing buying the up and coming players particularly players like CHN and Meany.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
11. Elliott
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. RFM
Elliott starting! You’ve come a long way my friend.

To be fair, I think Elliott has also, he improved probably as much, if not more than anyone as the season progressed.

I’m liking your love for him...

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s trying to be complimentary to the Panthers whilst also saying he’s keen for a change.

Regardless of profession, 5 years is a long time for this new generation, it’s entirely understandable for him to have some anxiety about coming over.

Fuck some people just read too much into things.

Offseason-itis

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds as though he is having some doubts or is unsure about Coming here in a way, hope I’m reading it wrong because we don’t want players that don’t fully commit an want to make a real go of it in our great blue an white or it’s just a failure before it begins.

I guess we will see.!!
He bailed on he’s last year with them...he wants to be baptised Bulldog my friend

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2018/09/21/a-special-farewell-from-chn/

:neutral:

Not sure how I feel about this. Clearly hearts still at the Panthers, and intends to be moving forwards.

Bit of a slap in the face.. "it all happened too fast"...

I mean 5 years at Panthers (and moving to AUS from NZ), the Panthers became his family..

But c'mon dude, it's not like you are moving overseas or interstate or anything. It's like changing jobs after 5 years.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Not sure how I feel about this. Clearly hearts still at the Panthers, and intends to be moving forwards.

I mean 5 years at Panthers (and moving to AUS from NZ), the Panthers became his family..

But c'mon dude, it's not like you are moving overseas or interstate or anything. It's like changing jobs after 5 years.
No difference to JMoz' emotional farewell probably.

I wouldn't worry about this too much. Normal that he feels loyalty to current team mates and who could blame a player for being nervous and unsure about coming here. Jay walk and it's front page.

It's going to take a few years for us to be successsful, keep out of trouble and power on from there and he would know that as well.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

I like it, he talks about the community and the locals at Penrith and how it affected him. Seems pretty switched on to the important things that will help build club culture. If he enjoys the locals at Penrith i think he can warm to belmore.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
if hes going to be a little bitch boi then eastwoods spot in reserve grade just opened up for him

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm just wary after the whole Woods bullshit.
I can see why you are concerned then.

But he seems a totally different player to Woods and a far more committed, physical player.

We'll have to wait and see. At least it's not the Peachey fiasco :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is he even going to play FG next year? He isn't impressive at all.