South Sydney Rabbitohs' Zane Musgrove to appear in court on domestic violence charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...c-violence-charges/ar-BBNjJAT?ocid=spartanntp

South Sydney forward Zane Musgrove will appear in court next week after being charged with domestic violence.

According to a Rabbitohs statement, the incident took place on July 8 this year.

The charges laid against Musgrove include common assault, common assault domestic violence related and intentionally or recklessly destroying/damaging property.

South Sydney notified the NRL's Integrity Unit and Musgrove will face court on Wednesday.

More to come.

It appears the Rabbits fines are mounting!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/14...e-to-appear-in-court-to-face-assault-charges/

South Sydney forward Zane Musgrove will appear in court on Wednesday facing charges of domestic violence against his former partner.

The 22-year-old has pleaded not guilty to two counts of common assault - one related to domestic violence - and another offence of causing damage to property.

The Rabbitohs, who will square off against St George Illawarra in a sudden-death semi-final at ANZ Stadium on Saturday night, informed the NRL Integrity Unit when the incident occurred earlier in the year.

Musgrove, who has played 27 games for South Sydney since his NRL debut in 2016, has not represented South Sydney this season.

It is understood he was stood down before later resuming training with the club when he pleaded not guilty to charges. He has played two games in the Intrust Super Premiership this year.

The 110 kilogram prop, who made his international debut for Samoa at last year's World Cup, extended his deal with the Rabbitohs in 2016 until the end of 2020.

Rabbitohs forward Zane Musgrove. ©NRL Photos
Musgrove, who was born in Auckland, will appear at Sydney Downing Centre on Wednesday.

On Friday night the Rabbitohs released a statement updating the club's investigations into media reports of alleged lewd behaviour by a player on social media and the Musgrove matter.

The incident, which allegedly took place in May, was reported by News Ltd publications on Friday morning. The Rabbitohs said a thorough investigation would be undertaken in conjunction and in close co-operation with the NRLs Integrity Unit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just missing this line:
"Zane Musgrove at one time considered playing for the Bulldogs side - who were at the centre of mad monday controversy earlier this month"

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have seen more on social media today about the Dogs statement than I have about this.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So..... Nothing? We don't care about bashing women, only guys who drink beer?

Where are the front and back page articles? Where are the morally superior journalists? Where are the faux outraged radio hosts? Where are the former players and their opinions on this?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The next time ANYONE wants to claim conspiracy theory when a Bulldogs supporter says the nrl picks on us can shove this article up their grandmother's ****.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many women badgers have they got now?
- captain Greg Inglis
- Zane Musgrove
- Cody walker probably bashed his mom

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So..... Nothing? We don't care about bashing women, only guys who drink beer?

Where are the front and back page articles? Where are the morally superior journalists? Where are the faux outraged radio hosts? Where are the former players and their opinions on this?

What? He got drunk and bashed another drunk guy?

That’s no big deal then, carry on.
So long as no women were hurt then it’s another good news week!

Women are everything and men are nothing.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How many women badgers have they got now?
- captain Greg Inglis
- Zane Musgrove
- Cody walker probably bashed his mom
Daryl Trindall paved the way.

My brother and dad went to the bulldogs game in 1999.
A bit'of a brawl broke out on the field between Souths and the bulldogs.

My brother said after it settled down my dad yelled out “I bet if he was a woman you would of knocked him out with one punch?”

My brother said Trindall was looking furiously in the direction of my dad trying to work out who said it!

Lol fuck him, degenerate half cast, drug abusing,woman bashing piece of shit!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All these women bashers have something in common.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck sake..!! Need to learn to keep thier hands to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.