Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn! Looks like an actual cockpit.

My cousin has all the logitech flight sim pedals, yoke, etc and that cost him about a grand. Can't imagine what that cost.
He has full cockpit shell airconc vibration ect 10 computers to run it the dudes racked up a over 300k

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has full cockpit shell airconc vibration ect 10 computers to run it the dudes racked up a over 300k
Fuck me dead. He might as well have bought a 737 haha.

The missus would never let me have something like that, I've already hogged one room for my planes and the theatre room.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck me dead. He might as well have bought a 737 haha.

The missus would never let me have something like that, I've already hogged one room for my planes and the theatre room.
Lol it dont fit in the house he hires a wharehouse.
photostudio_1535103483709.jpg

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Noticed the Boeing sticker on the on the "fuselage". Is this an official product or something?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished Spider-man on PS4. Fucking brilliant game. It's a an amazing mix of many games. Very much like the Arkham series but the story was one of the best I've seen and the ending hits you pretty hard.

Definitely one of my top games of all time. Up there with the Arkham games, Uncharted series and Last of Us.

If you do finish the game, stick around for the post credit scene.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was contemplating getting it but Forza is coming out soon and then Red Dead.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finished Spider-man on PS4. Fucking brilliant game. It's a an amazing mix of many games. Very much like the Arkham series but the story was one of the best I've seen and the ending hits you pretty hard.

Definitely one of my top games of all time. Up there with the Arkham games, Uncharted series and Last of Us.

If you do finish the game, stick around for the post credit scene.
Nice, if it's up there with the games you mentioned then I am even more excited about playing it. Hopefully I can get round to grabbing a copy on the weekend.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Went past target today. A whole bunch of Battlefield 1s, Agents of Mayhem and Mass Effects...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forza 4 demo is free to download. Playing it now. So far, so good.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you seen the GTA IV Easter egg in spider-man?
Yep. There's a fair few other Easter eggs I encountered that had me laughing.

The saddest but funniest thing in the game is the marriage proposal. This guy convinced the developers to put a marriage proposal in the game for his girlfriend. They put it in but just before the game was release the woman left the guy for his brother.

My one concern is that this doesn't really feel like an upgrade. FH1 to FH2 felt like a leap. So did FH2 to FH3. This just feels like an expansion pack to FH3.

Last edited: