The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My one pet-peeve when it comes to Supermarket shopping... old Asians! They can't walk straight, they can't walk fast, they hold up the entire aisle, and they have no idea where the fuck they're going! For this reason and this reason alone, I will NOT marry and Asian - regardless of how hot they are... or regardless of how sexy their legs are. Their skinny, sexy legs. Damn they've got fine legs.
Don't kid yourself.
Your children are going to be half Chinese!

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hate kids toys these days. You pay an arm and a leg for shit that breaks in 2 minutes. Toys in my days were built to last. Also trading cards - man they were awesome back in the 90s. Who remembers the wavey-edge Oddbodz glowing trading cards??

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate kids toys these days. You pay an arm and a leg for shit that breaks in 2 minutes. Toys in my days were built to last. Also trading cards - man they were awesome back in the 90s. Who remembers the wavey-edge Oddbodz glowing trading cards??

I played with lego and GI joes when i was a kid. I still have the GI Joes which only come out when nephews or nieces visit, but my mum commandeered the lego. But you are right about new toys being designed to break.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuckwits in Newcastle trying to be famous by getting one up on ol Bobby.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuckwits in Newcastle trying to be famous by getting one up on ol Bobby.
What happened Bob?
Don’t they know you’re nobody’s fool? Wasn’t born yesterday?

Just let the morons know you know how to play the game.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I played with lego and GI joes when i was a kid. I still have the GI Joes which only come out when nephews or nieces visit, but my mum commandeered the lego. But you are right about new toys being designed to break.
I loved GI Joes when I was a lad. Too bad I can't get an Ice-Cream Soldier now (below) - buying one of them things still in the packet is nearly impossible, not to mention expensive. That's my favorite ever action figure.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Loved Lego too back in the day. There are soooo much more these days though, as in many sub categories. I'd say Lego City are the ones that appeal to me, but I always buy my either Disney Princesses or Lego Friends for Christmas - she loves them.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just let the morons know you know how to play the game.[/QUOTE]
What happened Bob?
Don’t they know you’re nobody’s fool? Wasn’t born yesterday?

Just let the morons know you know how to play the game.
Just had an angry farm boy being rude in the area, how does someone say there is no such thing as private except for them?
Treat the bastards with contempt, we cannot allow Communist home auditing in NSW.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just had an angry farm boy being rude in the area, how does someone say there is no such thing as private except for them?
Treat the bastards with contempt, we cannot allow Communist home auditing in NSW.
Be careful.
Your neighbour maybe trying to steal land?

If he moves the pickets over one inch and looks after it for 7 years then that's now his property according to federal law.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be careful.
Your neighbour maybe trying to steal land?

If he moves the pickets over one inch and looks after it for 7 years then that's now his property according to federal law.
They are trying to steal me, my house and want me to be their prisoner to live how they say, fucken bizarre.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are trying to steal me, my house and want me to be their prisoner to live how they say, fucken bizarre.
It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.

Loved Lego too back in the day. There are soooo much more these days though, as in many sub categories. I'd say Lego City are the ones that appeal to me, but I always buy my either Disney Princesses or Lego Friends for Christmas - she loves them.
I don't remember the names of my favorite GI Joes anymore but I used to have one I thought looked like me. As for Lego I was into the castles and knights more than anything when I became convinced that I was too old for Lego but I also had a load of cars and a few of the early space buggies and planes/space-ship types. I mostly built my own castle designs since my parents weren't that well off after divorcing with 5 kids. But they've got loads of neat sets these days. All my nephews and nieces had lego forced on them as christmas/birthday gifts whether they wanted Lego or not. I managed to squeeze a few years of living vicariously through their lego collections until they outgrew Lego too. If I ever have kids I'm gonna cram lego into their list of hobbies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's spring..

and there's already a FUCKING CRICKET **** CHIRPING IN THE WALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been doing it non stop since about 5PM this afternoon when I got home.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's come in through a weep hole in the external brickwork.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
To women who drive SUVs and get caught in silverwater road at the Victoria road junction. Sticking you indicator to move left doesn't mean fucking drive into me!
I had to swerve half down a side street to avoid this neurotic bitch from crashing into me.

Yes I'm having a bitch about female drivers again but it's ok everyone knows you suck.

Even women put shit on woman drivers!
Seen it first hand.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To women who drive SUVs and get caught in silverwater road at the Victoria road junction. Sticking you indicator to move left doesn't mean fucking drive into me!
I had to swerve half down a side street to avoid this neurotic bitch from crashing into me.

Yes I'm having a bitch about female drivers again but it's ok everyone knows you suck.

Even women put shit on woman drivers!
Seen it first hand.
Asian or Indian?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Asian or Indian?
I think half Aussie/Indian?
She nearly ran me off the road and was carrying on like I was in the wrong!.
I didn't even honk the horn or rage out or anything.

I just accept Sydney is flooded with too many shit **** drivers who dont know how to keep a safe gap or stay in the flow!

I had a cop sitting behind me in the traffic flow this morning.
I'm not like a majority of Sydney pussies who seize up and do 15 under when they see a cop car.

I'll even do a few over the speed limit.
They will generally only stop you if you driving like a pork chop anyway