2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing mentioned about Aitken on injury front.
While Aitken, who is expected to get the green light to return from a hamstring injury, has already proven this year he is capable of shutting down Rabbitohs skipper Greg Inglis, the emergence of young gun Zac Lomax will leave McGregor with a tough decision to make as he prepares to name his team on Tuesday.

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Woolford wasnt the best I think brown changed the game late in the 2nd half ( missed most of the 1st half)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’d also add that Harper has handled the step up to NSW Cup well. Sometimes Flegg/NYC players struggle to play against full grown men.
Even though Woolford struggled a bit here, he has shown his potential as a player to further develop and has played 80 mins a few times.
If NSW Cup can provide 3 NRL quality players every year we’ll be in a good space both depth wise and salary cap wise too.
Yh Harper looks good, very elusive. Will be interesting to see how he develops over the next year. Woolford is apparently gone.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really hoping the boys can make and win this grand final .....I remember watching Barba and Reynolds carve up a reggies GF and they carried that confidence into first grade the following year.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our pack dominated so this should never have been a close contest

Woolford is absolute garbage pretty much they came back when he came on

Brown dominated

Frawley is the only half in history no matter the grade that will find opposition legs attempting a shit grubber kick

When Fine got injured they ruthlessly attacked that edge for two easy tries, prior to that only tries were gifted from kicks

Apart from our big boys, Okunbor was good as was Ceruto, Olive and young Harper and Clerland

I think we can win the comp in this grade

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Woolford wasnt the best I think brown changed the game late in the 2nd half ( missed most of the 1st half)
We were going ok when Brown started, turned to shit when Woolford came on, then boosted immediately as Brown came back on.

Coincidence?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay with the game this week I'm going to close this thread temporarily (to avoid cross posting), and give it front and centre stage on the main subforum. I feel the players deserve it, and hopefully they get another in a few weeks time for the big dance, and the State Championships.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Preliminary Finals, Week Three @ Leichardt Oval
When: Sun 16th Sep @ 5PM
Match: Bulldogs vs Dragons
Kick off: 5PM
Venue: Leichardt Oval
Game Link: http://live.nswrl.com.au/match/413e134259bc4ebcf/cfdddd5d78f961e47
Coverage: Fox League / Streamed on Foxtel Now (https://watch.foxtel.com.au)

OTHER PRELIM FINAL:
Sat 15 September 1:10PM @ Leichardt - Panthers vs Jets - (Channel 9 / Streamed via 9now.com.au)
OR: http://live.nswrl.com.au/match/413e134259bc4ebcf/c944d690109c0bb86
(Sharks vs Panthers Feeder clubs).

BULLDOGS
1. Mason Cerruto
2. Josh Bergamin
3. Morgan Harper
4. John Olive
5. Jayden Okunbor
6. Josh Cleeland
7. Matt Frawley
8. Renouf To'omaga
9. Fa'amanu Brown
10. Francis Tualau
11. Ofahiki Ogden
12. Rhyse Martin
13. Greg Eastwood

14. Zac Woolford
15. Lachlan Burr
16. Jack Nelson
17. Bronson Garlick

DRAGONS
1. Jai Field
2. John Tohi
3. Reuben Garrick
4. Patrick Herbert
5. Steven Marsters
6. Adam Clune
7. Darren Nicholls
8. Pio Sokobalavu
9. Reece Robson
10. Mitchell Allgood
11. Jackson Ford
12. Jacob Host
13. Joe Lovodua

14. Shaun Sauni-Esau
15. Damien Sironen
16. Ash Nisbet
17. Josh Kerr

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Damien Sironen the son of Paul? If so how many sons does he have? Is that number 4?

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our halves have to stand up this week as that forward pack will definitely lay a platform so that means you too Frawley you dud!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A fully fit Eastwood would still be a gun first grader. I'm very confident they will get the job done

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fkn frawley. I just hope he doesn’t fuck up.
Uncanny how he just messes up nearly all plays..especially in-goal kicks...has one ever missed an opposition forwards legs? *sigh*

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah agree with the halves comments. Frawley and Cleeland should be dominating but certainly didn't last week. Frawley's kicking game in particular isn't even good enough for reserves. How he just kicks straight to the fullback everytime without pressure is just odd. Loved how the Beast played last week and dominated well (as he should). We were losing our way until he was re-injected in the second half. Hopefully we can dominate the whole game without allowing the opposition back into it. Go Dogs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.