Go fundme page for Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to fight fire with fire.. I'd much rather donate to a go fund me page where the proceeds go to hire a cherry picker and a $5000 zoom length camera and take photos of green-turd taking a dump then post it all over social media...

I'm sorry but if I can see you in your bathroom with my cherry picker and zoom lens then that's fair game for a public display
Todd the Greenpoo nice guy

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the club had some balls and took on the nrl the players wouldn’t have fines
Dib and the previous board crawled up the NRL's arse so as to gain respect and not to offend them, the current board are probably doing the same.
Our officials are forced to do this because of the hate which has been perpetrated against our club by some of the media skum over many years.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dib and the previous board crawled up the NRL's arse so as to gain respect and not to offend them, the current board are probably doing the same.
Our officials are forced to do this because of the hate which has been perpetrated against our club by some of the media skum over many years.
I agree that's correct. But enough is enough. We need to present a thoroughly professional, fact driven presentation of the circumstances and lengths those leaches went to to get the photos and detail how is was a private function and used for the past 4 years.

Buzz didnt get his dress up pics so used his vindictive power to send out a team of photographers to discredit the club and players.

It is imperative to draw a line in the sand to set some standards for the clubs future. That we will present the facts to the rugby league public wherever the media misrepresent what truly happened concerning out club ...and yet we will also accept responsibility and blame where we have done wrong and put in place steps to ensure it doesn't happen again (to the best of the club's ability to influence outcomes and individuals behaviour).

Status
Not open for further replies.