Nrl/Media vs Bulldogs This is War!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its no secret that for years we have made enemies out of the nrl and media, They should just come out and say what we are all thinking. See the thing is my love for this club has stopped me from walking away completely but we cannot ever tolerate the pure hatred towards our club by these *****, as far as im concerned they will always be our enemies because they have never ever shown us any respect. There is only 1 thing to do now and thats to win the competition on the back of all this because that will be the best fucking response. This is fucking war and the players need to be reminded of this, this has to bring all of us together, theres only 1 goal now.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It’s more a cultural thing left over from the late 90’s early 2000’s about hating Lebanese.. I’m not Lebanese but still often get told the dirty rapist Bulldogs..

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s more a cultural thing left over from the late 90’s early 2000’s about hating Lebanese.. I’m not Lebanese but still often get told the dirty rapist Bulldogs..
majority of arabs love the game genuinely of course some minor dickheads but its all stereotypes

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
majority of arabs love the game genuinely of course some minor dickheads but its all stereotypes
Yep and you can sell papers if you pray on the fear that’s lebs are going to rape you which all Bulldog players and fans are...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ryan Girdler on Triple M said that News Corp went over the line and that he is basically disgusted with them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Taking a shit on the front doormat of News Corps Surry Hills office?
What was this guys charge and punishment as a matter of interest?

Buzz will disagree but I reckon what he did daily was worse.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So do I and I'm a 65 year old female grandmother! 80% racially driven and remainder the press' need to have a scapegoat and Dogs an easy target.

If the new Board didn't realise it fully before, they certainly do now and must act accordingly with a professonal rebuke and expose of DT underhand methods.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have now doubt that the media stake out every mad Monday venue for every team and not just NRL in the hope of finding something to report, our guys were just unlucky to be caught.
Their still knuckelheads though.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its no secret that for years we have made enemies out of the nrl and media, They should just come out and say what we are all thinking. See the thing is my love for this club has stopped me from walking away completely but we cannot ever tolerate the pure hatred towards our club by these *****, as far as im concerned they will always be our enemies because they have never ever shown us any respect. There is only 1 thing to do now and thats to win the competition on the back of all this because that will be the best fucking response. This is fucking war and the players need to be reminded of this, this has to bring all of us together, theres only 1 goal now.
Great post, I too only take an interest in Rl because of my love and support for the Bulldogs, otherwise it would the last game I'd watch, the game is now a total joke anyway.
Just at what the NRL admin have done this season firstly the referees are told to penalise f certain infringements then they tell the referees to stop penalising the same infringements. Perhaps Greenburg or who ever is responsible for the day to day running of the game, should sit in head office during each game and phone the referee every time he wants him blow a penalty.
The game needs a major revamp both on and off the field, and the only solution I see is a breakaway comp by certain selected teams, I am certain that a hybrid game much better than the current game can be developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.