Not open for further replies.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wish it was KIA....so we can get rid of that ugly as logo

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
These latest events resulting from the “mad Monday” are just the start of more to come, it is not a surprise to me or to the true bulldog supporters.
Those in the Kennel Forum that has missed or misinterpreted the obvious impact from their antics, will now have to retreat and maybe find that the responsibility falls not with the media, but unfortunately with the club, they were warned.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Jaycar are pissed off because the boys didn't use one of their microphones when singing Sweet Caroline

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
These latest events resulting from the “mad Monday” are just the start of more to come, it is not a surprise to me or to the true bulldog supporters.
Those in the Kennel Forum that has missed or misinterpreted the obvious impact from their antics, will now have to retreat and maybe find that the responsibility falls not with the media, but unfortunately with the club, they were warned.
Give it a rest, you pathetic maggot

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Blue KIA logo would be great,
We probably won’t get another sponsor and if we loose them all I guess we will go back to charity advertising like in 2009. The club has enough finances to ride it out.
RSPCA would be good,
But maybe blue dog paws, IMG_6204.JPG

Malla

Reaction score
Lol the owner of Jaycar was looking for any excuse.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck him and fuck the horse he rode into town on, rusted on dib and peponis lover and saw this as the perfect oppurtunity to fuck off in sympathy with them, fucking float bullshit etc etc, fucking maggot (nod to Tank for plagiarism)

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is fast becoming a repeat of 2008/2009
Finished season at lower end of table
Mass change in roster
Sponsor changes
We finished 2009 top of the table
Fingers crossed we smash some sides early to give everyone a big "F you" we are the bulldogs we live off controversy and feed off it!
Ricio on 360 yesterday was still flagging his "Klemmer is unhappy and looking elsewhere story"
riccio wouldn't know if you were up him unless you pulled out and he felt the breeze

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Used was warned for trolling/bait posting.
Fox Sports just gave the latest update with the Bulldogs threats to a sports commentator and unfortunately his family.
Not a good look for future supporters and sponsors, our membership will suffer.
Not sure where we go from here, I suppose we see how it pans out.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fox Sports just gave the latest update with the Bulldogs threats to a sports commentator and unfortunately his family.
Not a good look for future supporters and sponsors, our membership will suffer.
Not sure where we go from here, I suppose we see how it pans out.
You have a link, or just shit talking again?

If it's more shit talk, the mods should permaban your trolling arse.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont get angry, he is right.

If that was your company and your main goal is to maximise revenue, you would do the same thing.

The players want to accept his money, but dont want anything to do with behaviour that impacts the clubs/sponsors image.

Cant have it both ways

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch this youtube clip.... yes he is talking about the same Jaycar that doesn't want to be associated with the Bulldogs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We could be spending this money so much more wisely though the Leagues Club grant is going to be huge this year when you factor in Des' payout, low crowds, fines and lost sponsorship.
You mean like maintenanceon the volcano outside the Leagues Club? Do they still have that there? Haven't been to the Leagues Club in ages.

My point is that with the amount of pokie machines in the club, the reality of losing that sponsor is more like 20 minutes of pokie activity on a friday night.

It's insignificant.

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sad to say i have not seen a situation where our great club has to endure such bed press (every 30 mins on the tv channels), all those pretending to be loyal devoted supporters, but at the same time pushing out shit statements so as to justify there own misguided, uniformed perception if the true facts, which are, “we fucked up”
Being a supporter/ member to long to remember, i will remain the faith and take what is thrown at us, but in this case we deserve it.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad to say i have not seen a situation where our great club has to endure such bed press (every 30 mins on the tv channels), all those pretending to be loyal devoted supporters, but at the same time pushing out shit statements so as to justify there own misguided, uniformed perception if the true facts, which are, “we fucked up”
Being a supporter/ member to long to remember, i will remain the faith and take what is thrown at us, but in this case we deserve it.
You and Buzz have definitely been into the bed press, not sure about any of the dogs though.... sleeping on signs maybe but not doing dodgy shit in a bed....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Watch this youtube clip.... yes he is talking about the same Jaycar that doesn't want to be associated with the Bulldogs.
Most damaging part of this is around 7:30 where he talks about the book and Gary's business ethics.

Shows we are better off without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.