Can anyone explain why Trent Merrin wasn’t charged with any offense

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://mobile.twitter.com/SmartState1/status/1037607631966232577

Peter Beatties attending our Presentation Night today... check out some of the replies. So many Neil Diamond jokes.
I can't help but feel extremely cynical about the timing of the announcement of our fine, handed down in record time so as not to ' spoil' the finals series but the same day as our club presentation night.

Read the tweets on his twitter account yep; follow Peter Beattie Passionate NRL supporter and Chair of the ARLC and someone who does not know the difference between Newcastle and Barcelona.....

Must be time for another overseas junket for Toddy "he's been everywhere" Greenberg; 250k in the coffers gets a lot of frequent flyer points......or maybe Tony and Bernie need to attend another conference overseas.........

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just added it to my play list lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This piece of shit Jack Houghton is now trolling our fanbase and loving the attention.

upload_2018-9-6_21-3-22.png

upload_2018-9-6_21-3-45.png

upload_2018-9-6_21-4-12.png

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong it was done within public view, despite it being a private function. Its a nothing incident but the media are making this into a massive deal and now the police and nrl need to act upon it. Not a good look for the club that has had an abysmal season as it is.

Extremely poor leadership and management by our group, this just goes to show how dumb they really are. Dont get me wrong, it doesnt offend me, ive seen worse and ive done just as bad, but i dont have the media cockroaches stalking me, especially on a day like mad monday.

Public view my ass

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know who you are but you are a ****

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've invited him to sign up here and attempt to justify why reporting this was in the publics best interest.

I bet he doesn't.

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Now that the Police and both the NRL and the CBB have acted accordingly and as more of the details have and will come to light, our club (CBB) Chairman and CEO should now take the next step and sack the staff who attended the “so called” correctly called “Mad Monday”.
Following that action take the next in tearing up the contracts of those involved and charged irrespective of there ranking in the CBB player group.

I like many CBB supporters will require an iron clad guarantee that none of our membership from either our football club or our leagues club will be part of the 250K.

The Players and there respective managers are highly paid and rightly so, but have put there employer and the owners of the CBB club and the CBB club Sponsors at risk, with the real possibility of loosing some if these from the fallout.

Maybe the Club should look at the players and player mangers insurance policy’s for damages liability to the CBB club, to the CBB Sponsors.

Make the hard call and we will be stringer in 2019 and beyond,
“it is time to let the dogs out”

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now that the Police and both the NRL and the CBB have acted accordingly and as more of the details have and will come to light, our club (CBB) Chairman and CEO should now take the next step and sack the staff who attended the “so called” correctly called “Mad Monday”.
Following that action take the next in tearing up the contracts of those involved and charged irrespective of there ranking in the CBB player group.

I like many CBB supporters will require an iron clad guarantee that none of our membership from either our football club or our leagues club will be part of the 250K.

The Players and there respective managers are highly paid and rightly so, but have put there employer and the owners of the CBB club and the CBB club Sponsors at risk, with the real possibility of loosing some if these from the fallout.

Maybe the Club should look at the players and player mangers insurance policy’s for damages liability to the CBB club, to the CBB Sponsors.

Ok Buzz how about you troll somewhere else

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Just a heads up, you're gonna get completely smashed on here with your comment. Have fun with that.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Clearly here to troll and get a reaction. Permaban

Status
Not open for further replies.