Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Raza50 is your head aware that your ass has moved in??? Lucky for you mirrors can’t talk and luckier still they can’t laugh either. Your dribble and personal trolling of Assassin and the kennel in general while pushing your media fueled B.S stance has just validated my inherent mistrust of strangers.

Na, nexus likes the trolls here and gets his panties in a twist when the trolls get what's coming to them.

Actually nexus might be jewberg.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a fucking joke, reminds me of Cricket Australia bending Smith, Warner and Bancroft over due to media pressure. At least on this occassion social media has been against the jurno's.

Now that the media has had it's fun and games, sold enough papers, had enough clicks the narrative of the story will become;
1. NRL stands up for itself is a good organisation (because they folded to media pressure)
2. Players welfare / mental health

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are the NRLs cash cows..

NRL HQ have the Bulldogs as a source of their income in their annual report

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now Cronk the fucking gronk is laying the boot in as well, just one more reason to wish for a straight sets exit for the feathered fuckwits.

From - https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/cronk-...y-antics/3ea15ea2-814a-4817-b81c-e64d905e69bf

I'm sure he had the best interests of the game at heart when he signed multiple contracts - one to be registered with the NRL for a lesser amount than the real contract that he also signed, he was a key figure in the worst salary cap scandal the game has seen - I'm not exactly proud of our efforts on that front either, but we aren't the hypocrites laying the boot in.

Fuck Gronk.

Fuck News LTD.

Fuck the Telecrap.

Go the Dogs.

Cronk is a cuck.. I bet he is not even allowed to leave the house unless he wears the outfits that Tara lays out for him

A

Alexander the Great

We need to start tommy Robinson these Journo scum *****.

If someone covers my day wages I'm happy to follow these ***** around with a camera all day and wait outside their work/homes for personal pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With all the lawyers on this forum, they can appeal & do it pro bono.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Greenturd is a fucken thieving jew.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Give it to news limited then they can afford to hire a real journalist as opposed to the fucking amateurs they hire now. Even put it towards lift hire for the next sting they have.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are they fucking kidding?!? 250K for having a drink and getting there kit off. Fuck me dead. They didn’t break the law!!! They would of been better off racking up from brown paper bags whilst injecting themselves with peptides. Fuck it. Get the club to start a gofund me page.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
CANTERBURY have been hit with a massive $250,000 fine for their Mad Monday saga.

The NRL on Wednesday issued the club with a breach notice and the Bulldogs have been given five days to respond.

“The club organised the event and failed to implement the most basic of measures to ensure it was conducted in an appropriate way,” NRL CEO Todd Greenberg said.

Greenberg said the NRL only decided to take such serious action against the club after reviewing the Bulldogs’ independent report into the actions of its players during its end-of-season celebrations at the Harbour View Hotel in The Rocks on Monday.

Greenberg also confirmed three players are under police investigation.

He said in a statement that the NRL hopes to send a message surrounding the behaviour of its players with the punishment it has handed down.

“The club organised the event and failed to implement the most basic of measures to ensure it was conducted in an appropriate way,” Greenberg said.

“The club’s failure to manage the event followed specific directives to all clubs to ensure these type of events do not damage our game.

“The players’ behaviour embarrassed themselves, their club and the game on the eve of the Finals Series.”

“The actions of some players and officials was inexcusable and we are determined to send a message that it will not be tolerated on this occasion — or in the future,” Greenberg said.

“There has been a real improvement in player behaviour this year – and we should all acknowledge that.

“But to have this kind of incident on the eve of our finals is more than disappointing and there has to be a deterrent to ensure we have no repeat of this behaviour.”

According to Fox League’s NRL 360 reporter James Hooper, Bulldogs players Adam Elliott and Asipeli Fine are facing the prospect of being fined $15,000 each for their balcony antics.

The two stars were photographed nude in full view of pedestrians out the front of the licensed venue.

The club is yet to announce if Fine will be allowed to play in the Bulldogs’ NSW Intrust Super Premiership finals match against Wyong Roos at Jubilee Oval on Sunday after the club named him to start on Tuesday night.

A third player, Marcelo Montoya, is facing a $10,000 fine from the club.

The Bulldogs have issued a press release to announce chief executive Andrew Hill will hold a press conference at 4pm (AEST).

Last edited:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much was Cronulla fined when Barba was busted racking up after the GF in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.