Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Players should give them the Marshawn Lynch treatment next year

Reaction score
If it were public, we would have 100's of amateur photos on social media already.

Again, the scum ***** at the telucrap made it public.
If it were public, we would have 100's of amateur photos on social media already - says it all really

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So good to see people calling out these muckrakers for what they are. That tabloid rag and its sensationalist hacks have zero credibility. It's great!

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you regarding the slimeball reptiles of the Murdoch comics. But, it is exactly because these slimeballs are slithering around looking for something be offended about that the club needs to keep on its guard.
They will use this next time they want to trawl up a bad image for the Bulldogs. We shouldn't make it easy for them - and we have to be aware that the days of boys being boys are over.
Hopefully next year for our Mad Monday after the GF win, we send the reptile media on a wild goose chase.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So good to see people calling out these muckrakers for what they are. That tabloid rag and its sensationalist hacks have zero credibility. It's great!
My faith in society has slightly risen after people calling the scum ***** out and finally waking up to media agendas.

Last edited:

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If it were public, we would have 100's of amateur photos on social media already - says it all really
It was a Monday afternoon whilst most people are at work. It was in a part of the city that very few locals go other than to have a drink at the pub, and mostly on weekends. Outside of their club uniforms, most players are unrecognisable. Plenty of people have bucks and hens party at this location. You make it sound like our team is bunch of celebrities that get followed around by all our fans which is not the case.

The reason why there arent any photos is because the pubic dont care. But I have already demonstrated to Assassin (AKA Thick Boy) that the balcony of a pub is certainly a public area especially when it is viewable from street level (not were the photo was taken), from the bridge climbers (100s of tourist each day and every hour) and on the cycling path right next to it.

Don't let Assassin confuse you with this thick disease.

Attachments

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was a Monday afternoon whilst most people are at work. It was in a part of the city that very few locals go other than to have a drink at the pub, and mostly on weekends. Outside of their club uniforms, most players are unrecognisable. Plenty of people have bucks and hens party at this location. You make it sound like our team is bunch of celebrities that get followed around by all our fans which is not the case.

The reason why there arent any photos is because the pubic dont care. But I have already demonstrated to Assassin (AKA Thick Boy) that the balcony of a pub is certainly a public area especially when it is viewable from street level (not were the photo was taken), from the bridge climbers (100s of tourist each day and every hour) and on the cycling path right next to it.

Fkn lol "thick boy" is exposing you for the dumb **** you are.

The players are celebrities and obviously got followed around you dumb fuck.

Now answer my question about the crane unclefucker...

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fkn lol "thick boy" is exposing you for the dumb **** you are.

The players are celebrities and obviously got followed around you dumb fuck.

Now answer my question about the crane unclefucker...
Im only exposing Assassin AKA Thick Boy.

I said fans, can you not read good? Fans wont be going on the bridge climb to get glimpses of our team. Fans wont go out of the way to go on the bike lane next to the hotel to take photos of our players. Why would you expect random people to take photos of random guys having a party?

Of course professional sports people get followed by media. Hence they should have known that any antics could be photographed. Shock horror they got caught this time. You know who else had Mad Monday and got photographed? Manly. Who knew what drugs and crazy shit they did but they didn't do it view able in public that's for sure.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im only exposing Assassin AKA Thick Boy.

I said fans, can you not read good? Fans wont be going on the bridge climb to get glimpses of our team. Fans wont go out of the way to go on the bike lane next to the hotel to take photos of our players. Why would you expect random people to take photos of random guys having a party?

Of course professional sports people get followed by media. Hence they should have known that any antics could be photographed. Shock horror they got caught this time. You know who else had Mad Monday and got photographed? Manly. Who knew what drugs and crazy shit they did but they didn't do it view able in public that's for sure.
You haven't exposed shit except your fucking stupidity.

You say one thing in one post, then contradict yourself in the next. Definition of a dumb ****.

Try again, **** rash. Or better yet, get back in you your hole with your thick boys.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You haven't exposed shit except your fucking stupidity.

You say one thing in one post, then contradict yourself in the next. Definition of a dumb ****.

Try again, **** rash. Or better yet, get back in you your hole with your thick boys.
For context for others that read this, I mentioned using a crane to take the photo when Mr Invisible referenced scissor crane. But this thick boy seems to have gotten confused somewhere in the process and couldn't get it.

For 99% of people here would have no problem but thick boy likes to argue because he makes up the 1% that just doesn't get it.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For context for others that read this, I mentioned using a crane to take the photo when Mr Invisible referenced scissor crane. But this thick boy seems to have gotten confused somewhere in the process and couldn't get it.

For 99% of people here would have no problem but thick boy likes to argue because he makes up the 1% that just doesn't get it.
Fkn lol appealing to members not to take the piss out of your stupidity. It's scissor lift, not scissor crane, you made the crane part up. Sad ****.

You confused a crane with a scissor lift, you contradict yourself in posts, yet you want members to read your bullshit? Bitch please.

Only person confused is you dumb fuck.

I was laughing at your stupidity before, now I just pity you.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fkn lol appealing to members not to take the piss out of your stupidity. It's scissor lift, not scissor crane, you made the crane part up. Sad ****.

You confused a crane with a scissor lift, you contradict yourself in posts, yet you want members to read your bullshit? Bitch please.
I didnt call it a scissor crane thick boy, i said crane simply to demonstrate the fact that someone mentioned how to take photos from 3 stories up. Changes nothing about my point but because you are so thick you don't get it.

You basically have no argument so you resort to grasping at words which you dont know the meaning of/context of and then follow up with insults. That's how thick boys debate. Too easy.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didnt call it a scissor crane thick boy, i said crane simply to demonstrate the fact that someone mentioned how to take photos from 3 stories up. Changes nothing about my point but because you are so thick you don't get it.

You basically have no argument so you resort to grasping at words which you dont know the meaning of/context of and then follow up with insults. That's how thick boys debate. Too easy.
Pathetic, dumb **** still doesn't realise he is a dumb ****. I have no arguement, my point is stupid motherfuckers like you shouldn't talk shit about what they obviously don't know about.

I grow weary of your lack of brain power. Go find an adult to help you. I won't reply to any other steaming piles of shit you post, this is just sad. Seek help ****.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

What’s your point???
That the photos were taken by bridge climbers?
Plus you don’t have to be a celebrity for someone to take photos of you, you do dumb shit people would just take out there phone and record it.

Status
Not open for further replies.