Bankstown sports promoting AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well 10 years ago you wouldn't see Afl being promoted in the Canterbury - Bankstown area. I just feel Afl is expending rapidly in the heart land of rugby league, shouldn't we be worried?

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well 10 years ago you wouldn't see Afl being promoted in the Canterbury - Bankstown area. I just feel Afl is expending rapidly in the heart land of rugby league, shouldn't we be worried?
It's because the AFL have better people running and operating the game than the NRL. They know how to grow the game compared to the NRL who are killing their own game. They should worry about the game, not what type of champagne they should have with their breakfast.

Last edited:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Caus nrl is slowly killing its self and afl is rising , why not jump ship now.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep that’s disappointing.
NRL are dropping the ball here.
Add to this all the FRee to Air AFL games and footy shows in NSW, little wonder NRL is giving away market share to turn a quick dollar with pay TV. Most kids watch Free to Air stuff. I was in Melbourne last week and there was hardly fuck all about League written or shown anywhere. They know what their kids watch and don’t watch will be important for the future of their gay game.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not disappointing IMO.. its not Bankstown Sports job to promote NRL

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's because NRL is backwards.
All the damage they've been trying to hide under the cracks for the past 20 years are surfacing.

Have you ever been to Melbourne?
We in Sydney put shit on them but they bring shame on us with their turnouts.

I worked a few swans and GWS matches.
AFL fans are much better behaved than rugby league fans too.

Status
Not open for further replies.