LoL @ Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran was never in the top five players in the game at his peak, let alone now..... and wasn't all the talk that he would be good for 2018? The club is not going to come out and openly say he's a lemon......but there's no good reason to think 2019 will be any different than the past three years, man...... he was wrapped up in cotton wool throughout the whole pre-season and still only lasted a month before he broke down. Hasler using this great club as a retirement fund for his mates, just pisses me off. If he sets the comp on fore next year, I'll eat my words, but seriously, I don't think he has it in him..... and his past links to Hayson and gambling problems worry me too. He's a liability to the club. I truly believe it. Hope he proved me wrong, but I'll be damn surprised if he does.

injuries happen, it's a physical sport.. unfortunate, yes.. but the way you and others carry on, you'd think he was in the hospice

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
injuries happen, it's a physical sport.. unfortunate, yes.. but the way you and others carry on, you'd think he was in the hospice
nah, your head is buried in the sand, mate....he'd been riddled with physical and mental problems for years now....stop living in the past. He's a lemon and he's taking or club for a ride (presumably because his knees are too bad to walk). Worst. Signing. Ever.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
nah, your head is buried in the sand, mate....he'd been riddled with physical and mental problems for years now....stop living in the past. He's a lemon and he's taking or club for a ride (presumably because his knees are too bad to walk). Worst. Signing. Ever.
We'll see

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
he's been a complete dud for three years...he's like that knight in monty python and the holy grail who tries to fight after having all his limbs cut off.
I think you're obsessed

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think you're obsessed
No, I'm just pissed off at the hole Des dug this club into and the fact he bought a physically and mentally broken player for close to a million bucks. You would be too if you had any common sense.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How many spoons has the Hayne drain won now?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done Parra, don't know how you did it, bad luck Hayne Plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.