Morris Bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Morgan Harper has been talked about a lot, I havent seen him play and hopefully he will get some game time in ISP finals.
But will he be in the top 30 players? Im still confused on why , how and when they work the 30 out.
If you watched the ISP on Saturday, you wouldnt have him near the place.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We are going to really miss the Morris boys next year

I don’t think we realise what a hole their departure will leave

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are going to really miss the Morris boys next year

I don’t think we realise what a hole their departure will leave
That may be the case, but we would be in this position in another couple of years anyway. Mose well let them go now while we are rebuilding and use their money for the future of the team.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Morgan Harper has been talked about a lot, I havent seen him play and hopefully he will get some game time in ISP finals.
But will he be in the top 30 players? Im still confused on why , how and when they work the 30 out.

Watched him yesterday against. Penrith

I saw nothing to suggest he will become an above average first grade player

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watched him yesterday against. Penrith

I saw nothing to suggest he will become an above average first grade player
Most of the ISP team where awful yesterday. But I think we already have picked out the decent players for FG out of the ISP team. Even Cleeland and Woolford were very average.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For the first time in years we have had a decent half who can kick the ball and the results are there for all to see.
Mbye, Hokko, Reynolds etc over the years plus Haslers negative game plan has denied our backs the opportunity to showcase their talents.
It's refreshing to see our backs contesting the ball and thus creating scoring opportunities

Hoppa will be in the centres and Meaney will start . He needs as much opportunity as he can to make it his own. We wont win comp next year but we can set up a platform for the future. Need to give these youngsters a go.

I didnt rate Lewis at all when he played ISP and NYC and he has proved me wrong and put egg on my face which i will gladly accept. Some kids just need to get given a go
Hats off mate

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the jmoz interview at end of game i feel bad he isnt finishing his career here. Guy was upset and didnt sound like he wanted to go. Shame we couldnt get them for 1 more year. I understand they chase a longer contract for their respective futures

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the jmoz interview at end of game i feel bad he isnt finishing his career here. Guy was upset and didnt sound like he wanted to go. Shame we couldnt get them for 1 more year. I understand they chase a longer contract for their respective futures
Ill be filthy if he slips into some role with the sharks similar to ennis

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going to miss them, wish them all the best in life after Canterbury.
The gutter tactic merchants had no right to sour the NRL, when I watch the footy, I wanna watch the footy, not listen to hijack hicks.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Played with pride for our jersey.. good on them for finding at least a 2 year contract. Hope the best for their last couple of years.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who will replace these 2 beasts next year..

If we dont replace them adequately we will be rooted .. the Smith Holland side has defensive issues

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So who will replace these 2 beasts next year..

If we dont replace them adequately we will be rooted .. the Smith Holland side has defensive issues

Holland is disgusting in defence

Status
Not open for further replies.