Round 25 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If these refs allow Melbourne and Cronulla to wrestle the shit and turn every player 180 degrees in every fucken tackle they will be impossible to beat.

The officiating of the ruck was fucken disgusting

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we should be happy where we finished tbh, we were looking good for the spoon a few weeks ago... most teams struggle without one of their halves, we've been without two even half decent halves for most of the year.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Morris twins have given great service to the club. In particular Josh who has been with us for 10 years.

Now on the other hand. Frawley + Lichaa OUT NOW

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sharks won on two dodgy tries...

Roll on the rebuild and 2019!

And finally a spot in the finals!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All I can say is THANK FUCK this is the last time I see Frawley in our colours ever again!!!!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frawley lives with Reynolds and Hodkinson lol house of duds

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we should be happy where we finished tbh, we were looking good for the spoon a few weeks ago... most teams struggle without one of their halves, we've been without two even half decent halves for most of the year.
Fucking oath we should Howard, goes without saying. Was a fantastic year all an all an we don’t get the spoon so that’s a huge positive as well.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering our positions on the table, and there was really only six points between us, I'm happy with the way we played today.. One try should never have been awarded to Cronulla, and they had some luck with the bounce of the ball going against us.
Not a bad effort from the Dogs.
Cronulla probably had the best semi final workout of any of the top eight sides this weekend.
I've seen enough in the past six weeks to have confidence for 2019 - and will renew my membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.