The Family Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Doesn't need words really, does it? The new club bosses sitting on the hill at Penrith yesterday watching Isp team. Had to take this shot from the ch9 telecast, this type of stuff epitomises the feeling that the Anderson's have for our great club.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was sceptical about them being appointed at first, but I'll happily admit so far they are doing a wonderful job.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I voted for them, but being honest I would have voted for whoever stood against old regime.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see our Bosses out there, and to be sitting on the hill and not in the comfort of the chairs. Hopefully Chris is keeping his eye on the younger players for our future.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to see our Bosses out there, and to be sitting on the hill and not in the comfort of the chairs. Hopefully Chris is keeping his eye on the younger players for our future.

If they sat in the stands you would look at them differently? Lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they sat in the stands you would look at them differently? Lol
No, just saying it's different to see them chilling on the hill instead of sitting in the stands.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lynne's checking out The Kennel on her phone. From the look on her face she just saw that midget picture @MatstaDogg @south of heaven @ASSASSIN

Chris rocking the double coffee cup... sign of a genius!

Nah in all seriousness this is what it's all about... getting the club back to its roots. Was skeptical at first but they are doing a top job so far.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lynne's checking out The Kennel on her phone. From the look on her face she just saw that midget picture @MatstaDogg @south of heaven @ASSASSIN

Chris rocking the double coffee cup... sign of a genius!

Nah in all seriousness this is what it's all about... getting the club back to its roots. Was skeptical at first but they are doing a top job so far.
No wonder she looks horrified. Double cup is the way to go if your coffee is hot as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.