NRL Round 25 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Penrith at full strength (or close to it) is 6 points better than the Storm ISP team lol
A lot of terrible calls against them (first half) / sin bin x2 and Cleary's kicking doesn't help... I hope the refs put the whistles away and let the game flow in the semies

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That fullback Drinkwater was impressive tonight for his first game...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not a fan of Crichton either, looks very unsure of himself imo... one of those players that makes you worry about an error lol
Surely u were watching a different game to me.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oath... quick off the mark too
And confident in his ability....can kick,pass and run. Not afraid to tell players what to do either.
Like him....like him a lot. This would have been a better buy than Meaney.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And confident in his ability....can kick,pass and run. Not afraid to tell players what to do either.
Like him....like him a lot. This would have been a better buy than Meaney.

Time will tell... I think Meaney has potential.. actual potential, not Mbye 'potential'

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A lot of terrible calls against them (first half) / sin bin x2 and Cleary's kicking doesn't help... I hope the refs put the whistles away and let the game flow in the semies
I hope the refs do fuck up the finals so everyone sees how corrupt these ***** are.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Time will tell... I think Meaney has potential.. actual potential, not Mbye 'potential'
Yeah, he does have potential but watching this kid tonight and how he was getting involved in nearly every set and compare Meaneys first game where he hardly got involved....you can see who is not scared to throw themselves in the deep end.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Surely u were watching a different game to me.
nope beside that intercept he was mud imo. im happy to be proven wrong, but i think we have better wingers at our club

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, he does have potential but watching this kid tonight and how he was getting involved in nearly every set and compare Meaneys first game where he hardly got involved....you can see who is not scared to throw themselves in the deep end.
Apparently Knights are interested in Drinkwater

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently Drinkwater had a go at the Storm trainer for giving him Gatorade instead of Evian tonight...

Also... is he related to Josh Drinkwater?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently Drinkwater had a go at the Storm trainer for giving him Gatorade instead of Evian tonight...

Also... is he related to Josh Drinkwater?
Yeah, he is....they mentioned it on CH9 tonight.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive watched him quite a bit this year, great talent but has alot of errors and brain explosions in his game he needs to get soughted before coming a regular first grader.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I could not help but think of Klemmer and Graham incident against Souths involving Sutton when James Maloney stood there and argued the toss in relation to the Mansour professional foul and the "F off" blurted out by Mansour directly at Sutton. Bet there are NO offield repercussions for those two......Oh and Gerard....what about shoving that whistle where it will make the least noise..........nit picking penalties are on the way back on the eve of the semis especially from this bloke.. ten inside the first twenty minutes and then a further five up til half time then just three in the second half. Both teams must have learned their lesson or Sutton was told....
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...-face-nrl-judiciary-date-20150404-1mekjc.html

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Cannot believe that today is the day that the Man, The myth, the legend J fucking T plays his last game

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the jets an blackhawks.. and the panthers an doggies .. switching between the two.

And keeping an eye on our new signing Harawira-Naera

Good old marmin barba aye lol

Status
Not open for further replies.