Dean Pay on Talkin’ Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yikes with the spelling bro. Can I ask where you played under Pay? What is he like as a coach?
Played under him when he first started coaching when he moved back to dubbo. Hes a good bloke, he took us through succesful few years. He didnt over play his hand as coach too much. He didnt tear our genuine structure apart and was not scared to pick a 16 year old in first grade. He just did what he is showing now at the dogs. Just got everone on the same page, fit and tough and everyone believing in what we were doing so our inside cover defence etc everybody worked really hard for each other. Its why i have always stated on here woods wouldnt last 5 mins with pay as coach. His style really revolves around fast tough forwards who can get down and up fast (play the balls)and play off the back of that. Obviously with plans in place, a similar style to siebold has the rabbits doing when there hot. That will be a similar type of play deano would be striving for. But that was only 3 seasons together over ten years ago, he should be better than that even by now. I have high hopes for him we will just have to wait and see. Rfm will have to learn to hit with his shoulder or pay will fuck him off fast.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Kelly is standing out in a Manly side fighting to avoid the spoon.

Let that sink in for a moment.

doggyrock

Waterboy
Reaction score
Kelly is standing out in a Manly side fighting to avoid the spoon.

Let that sink in for a moment.
Haven’t watched that much of Manly this year I’ll take your word for it.
Kelly comes from very good RL stock I can tell you.

The family has produced some fantastic players over the years.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: Ben Barba will return to the NRL next season to play for the Cowboys. Full story @cmail_sport

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where i live now bro u must be near by. I drink piss with kellys family and walker from souths brother. Matt kings brother is the barman. Small world hey.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dont think he will suit the coaches style. Id be a little surprised thats all.

doggyrock

Waterboy
Reaction score
Where i live now bro u must be near by. I drink piss with kellys family and walker from souths brother. Matt kings brother is the barman. Small world hey.
Yes it sounds like you live in Gods country like me....

Thrilos14

Waterboy
Reaction score
Harawira-naera from Penrith signed for 4 years. Penrith releasing him from final 2 years of current contract. Reported on league live app. And mentioned by the commentators on fox sports during tonight’s game.

Status
Not open for further replies.