Dragons fans turn on players after ugly loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True. I read on another thread that he had a go at a camera man in defence of Nightingale when he was injured. Not the smartest thing to do but just the way he is. Very much a heart on his sleeve type of guy.Shows that he is invested in whatever side he plays for..
I always respected him for his passion. It only takes one good player looking fired up at times to bring out an aggressive attitude in the players around him. And plenty of Dogs fans were upset that Graham seemed to reign in his fiery temper after the black friday rort we lost to the bunnies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
After warching the game live yesterday.
I think we can forever remove Tim Lafai's name from the list of players we lament leaving Canterbury!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It is funny reading the game thread, they were so optimistic before the game then it just descends into total anarchy with them calling for the head of almost every single player and most of all, the coach.

I would be pretty furious too if I was a Dragons fan, they have no excuse for being so bad, in fact they were the form team for a lot of this season. At least we have the salary cap debacle to blame for our crap year.

The Dragons will just be making up the numbers in the finals, along with the Panthers.
I read it last night.
Had a good laugh.
I wonder how long Mary has a contract there to? Or if they will sack a coach that makes the finals?
Also looking at their team I would think bottom half of the 8 is about right for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.