Departing Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe lichaa is still around and we haven’t signed seggy. But, lichaa has been alright lately. He is getting quite involved. He has a few assists next to his name from past weeks. ofcourse his dummy service can be better. He needs to run the ball more often. In my opinion i would rather see lichaa again next year rather than jmk at 9. We all know that if lichaa leaves jmk will be hooker and that will be a big mistake.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't believe Lichaa was not on that announcement.

Glad to see Frawley and Priest going, absolute rubbish both of them.

Eastwood had to go too, but he has been a good servant to our club and I wish him the best.

We are going to miss the Morris bros a lot, hopefully our young guys step up to the plate next year.
On minimum wage

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I really thought Fine had more potential. It’s a shame the club couldn’t extract more from him.
He has hit some form in recent weeks on the left edge but he currently has a stack of players ahead of him atm.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t believe lichaa is still around and we haven’t signed seggy. But, lichaa has been alright lately. He is getting quite involved. He has a few assists next to his name from past weeks. ofcourse his dummy service can be better. He needs to run the ball more often. In my opinion i would rather see lichaa again next year rather than jmk at 9. We all know that if lichaa leaves jmk will be hooker and that will be a big mistake.
See again, this is what happened end of last season. Lichaa looks ok when the team is winning.
It is an optical illusion.
Fact is we need a much better 9 to take this team up a level.
Michael has put in 4 poor seasons in a row.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only ones I’ll miss are the Morris twins. sad to see them go but they are st the end of their playing careers anyway

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Greg Eastwood has been a great player for the club over the years. Unfortunately father time got him in terms of his body and fitness and he has not been able to see out his career they he would have wanted. All the best for the future Greg.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the words of NSYNC...Bye Bye Bye!!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Fine may had a future in the centres. He can tackle, he is deceptively fast and we need a tackling centre.
If given a good pre season there he may just deliver.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only ones I’ll miss are the Morris twins. sad to see them go but they are st the end of their playing careers anyway
I was pretty critical of them after they had signed with other clubs because they were not putting in but they sure have the last few weeks. Let's hope the younger brigade can step up and make that side of the field their own. We shall miss their defence and the get out of trouble runs, but it is what it is......footy goes on

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greg Eastwood has been a great player for the club over the years. Unfortunately father time got him in terms of his body and fitness and he has not been able to see out his career they he would have wanted. All the best for the future Greg.
I've got a sneaky suspicion he might be extended for another year.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wonder whats going on with Woolford, Burr and Cleeland.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've got a sneaky suspicion he might be extended for another year.
Why? He’s shit and has been shit for years. He’s also officially been farewelled by the club... what’s giving you the suspicion?

Status
Not open for further replies.