Foran just pimped at the post by Jack Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You guys are comparing healthy players to one who was sidelined for the season.. of course you will take one of them, even HUNT... but on his day he still smokes most of them.. how about we see what happens in 2019

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
You guys are comparing healthy players to one who was sidelined for the season.. of course you will take one of them, even HUNT... but on his day he still smokes most of them.. how about we see what happens in 2019
What this guy said!!

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran along with Lichaa are the last remaining muppet's left at the club, which needs to be cleaned out. Foran should of been sent packing before Mbye & Woods, but the problem is no-one would take the muppet on minimum salary let alone on what he is on at the Dogs.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I disagree.. the best halves bring something that can't be coached.. Reynolds doesn't have that and we can't just say it's a coach issue.. plus he has a short fuse which cost us on many occasion
a sidelined Foran is still more effective than Mbye :sweatsmile:
What utter nonsense, dude. There’s a good reason why no other club will touch Foran with a 10 foot pole.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What this guy said!!
Foran has been woeful, chronically injured and mentally unstable for three seasons now. Live in the now. You’re stuck in 2011 Mr BootS :p

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What utter nonsense, dude. There’s a good reason why no other club will touch Foran with a 10 foot pole.

Is it really though? Moses stifled our attack and we would have been better off without him on the field.

I understand the issues that surround Foran but that doesn't mean everybody needs to constantly bash the bloke.. blame the people who made the call and hope we can get something out of him next year

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Foran has been woeful, chronically injured and mentally unstable for three seasons now. Live in the now. You’re stuck in 2011 Mr BootS :p
I stand by my comments sir!!

You heard it here first

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is it really though? Moses stifled our attack and we would have been better off without him on the field.

I understand the issues that surround Foran but that doesn't mean everybody needs to constantly bash the bloke.. blame the people who made the call and hope we can get something out of him next year
Mbye showed much more for us this year than Foran, yet you continue to blame him for everything under the sun. Nah, dude, I’m sticking by my opinion. Mbye was a bit too inconsistent and was on too much money, but next to Foran, he’s freakin’ dally m material :p

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye showed much more for us this year than Foran, yet you continue to blame him for everything under the sun. Nah, dude, I’m sticking by my opinion. Mbye was a bit too inconsistent and was on too much money, but next to Foran, he’s freakin’ dally m material :p
Next to Foran on the sideline maybe.. but next to a fit Foran.. wait no, next to any NRL player Moses is water boy material.... but no doubt he'd find a way to fuck that up as well

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I stand by my comments sir!!

You heard it here first

Haha seriously, I think we’re pissing into the wind with Foran, but to each their own, I suppose.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Next to Foran on the sideline maybe.. but next to a fit Foran.. wait no, next to any NRL player Moses is water boy material.... but no doubt he'd find a way to fuck that up as well
Your hate for the guy clouds your rationality, imho.... but fair enough. You’re entitled to your opinion.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds has had a shocking run with injury but actually did some good things and helped his team win a game or two during his limited appearances this year. Offers way more than that complete and utter flop Foran.
You can put lip stick on that pig all you want. :p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You can put lip stick on that pig all you want. :p
Dude, seriously.... if you think Foran offers more to this club than Reynolds did or was a better value signing, your head is planted firmly up your Jacksie.

On the money he is reportedly on, Foran has to be one of the worst signings by any club in nrl history.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When the pimps in the crib ma’

Drop it like it’s hot

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ZOMG: Does he a receive trophy.

I am so fucking proud of him. (wipes tears away)

I am betting the Bird plays more games than Foran next year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People should stop making excuses for him. He’s on one million a season and he’s sitting out with a freaking toe injury. He’s taking the piss.
Clearly you didn't see the picture of his toe.

He had to have reconstructive surgery on the ligaments in his toe.. it was a wonder the bloke could walk to be honest.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How dare Foran get an injury... What a dumb as fuck article.

Ben Hunt should take spots 1 - 10 alone.

Reynolds has been MIA (and should be far higher than 9), Woods rubbish (and should be far higher than 8), Cartwright and Tony Williams (rarely seen) and yet they target a player whose spent most of the season injured.

Oh and what about Mbye???
The whole article is obviously written by an idiot but you have managed to be even stupider. Mbye has been one of the Tigers best since he joined them and T-Rez is a minimum wage contract so no matter how bad he is he will never be the worst buy of the year

Malla

Reaction score
Woods should be up there. He went from starting Aus prop to dud for us to off the bench for Sharks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.