Reimis Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He just has an ability to beat his man... the way he was running the length of the field took me back to 2012

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The worrying part for me was that Pay thought Montoya was a better option on the wing. Give me a break!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I watched him a bit in isp, he was nothing like he is now. Having other good players around must bring out the best in him. He Is great to watch.
Not to mention having the right coaches and structures. Lewis’ kicking game has improved out of sight too. Pay and his coaching staff deserve plenty of credit for developing the talent we have here. It’s obvioudly been here all along.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The worrying part for me was that Pay thought Montoya was a better option on the wing. Give me a break!
I’d bet good money Smith wasn’t ready at the start of the season. He wouldn’t be the only player here who has improved out of sight as the year has progressed, but sure, look for the negatives...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolute gun.. the thing is hes easy to underestimate, hes not physically very strong looking, and has a casual approach..

But FMD can he play - id offer an upgrade and extention asap

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's been freakishly good. Give him the ball and let him go to work...

He's very similar to Rona and it's about time lower grade players are given a run to realise their potential.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I watched him a bit in isp, he was nothing like he is now. Having other good players around must bring out the best in him. He Is great to watch.
No he wasn't. He was always a handful physically and put his hand up to get through plenty of work. Had some dumb errors in his game and some poor defensive lapses that have barely been spotted in firstgrade so far and that seems to be the difference. Holland and him have also worked up a great combination and that looks to be making them better players.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The kid knows how to run a line, which to me is more impressive than his speed.. mind you his speed impresses the fuck out of me
Running that line u mention also shows courage and a footy brain
Well picked up gdog
He beat dufty on the outside with an in and away and then beat him on the inside with a right foot step, wow
Kids got enormous potential
How he was behind floptoya I will never know

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay knows how to get the best out of young players imo. He was NSW under 20's coach for a reason

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was good in his first game in the NRL playing at Canberra don't know why he wasn't picked again even though he got injured in a game afterwards maybe broken leg , remember him getting the call up that morning and driving himself up there to play.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
humpty dufty got sat on the floor, humpty dufty had a great fall.
.....all the kings horses and all the kings men, said fuck him, hes only an egg.

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
.....all the kings horses and all the kings men, said fuck him, hes only an egg.
there was an article in the weekend paper, with reimis' uncle, the man mundine, and he said wait til you see him at centre - that being his best position.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb
it followed him to footy one day
and a big blue dog fucked it

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
there was an article in the weekend paper, with reimis' uncle, the man mundine, and he said wait til you see him at centre - that being his best position.
Let's just hope he has more sense than to listen to his uncle ...remember what happened when Mundane got into Sonny Bill's head

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's just hope he has more sense than to listen to his uncle ...remember what happened when Mundane got into Sonny Bill's head
Thats the big danger with having a uncle who spells trouble for bulldogs, hope Smith is more smarter than his uncle.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention having the right coaches and structures. Lewis’ kicking game has improved out of sight too. Pay and his coaching staff deserve plenty of credit for developing the talent we have here. It’s obvioudly been here all along.
Not to mention,Meaney and cristian,Crichton have been playing good footy for their clubs,very young fast backline for next year,looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.