Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was Graham waving from the UK?
That game was 3yrs before he joined the bulldogs
Might of been I can't remember what I had for breakfast sadly anymore :tearsofjoy: let alone the exact details of the game besides that one point of Soward falling down half way up the fucking field.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't understand then you really don't know much about the teams circumstances.... Who do you suggest we play as hooker?

Brown - LOL
JMK - Not yet a FT hooker at NRL standard
Woolford - Still very raw and not even in top 30

Lichaa is the best hooker at the club... Service aint as bad as everyone suggests, defence is up there with the best in the league and has a fair few try assists under his belt.

Anybody else u can suggest?
Lichaa is shit, a handful of try assists in how many seasons is not good enough and how many times has the useless turd taken the wrong option in attack?Too many to remember, Lichaa is SLOW in his passing and SLOW in pace of the mark, which is what a hooker needs, it's essential and very very important more important than defence in my opinion.
And I couldn't tell you who I would replace LIchaa with because we need to buy a number 9 who can actually play fg not a hack like Lichaa is, I don't know how you can even think Lichaa is even worthy of playing in fg, he is Not good enough in my opinion Mr I think I know e v e r y t h I n g about rugby league.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa is shit, a handful of try assists in how many seasons is not good enough and how many times has the useless turd taken the wrong option in attack?Too many to remember, Lichaa is SLOW in his passing and SLOW in pace of the mark, which is what a hooker needs, it's essential and very very important more important than defence in my opinion.
And I couldn't tell you who I would replace LIchaa with because we need to buy a number 9 who can actually play fg not a hack like Lichaa is, I don't know how you can even think Lichaa is even worthy of playing in fg, he is Not good enough in my opinion Mr I think I know e v e r y t h I n g about rugby league.
His actually got more this yr than in four years and been playing some different footy with Lewis around. How do we know he will not build off that just like the whole team is?

What If the club have a plan to blood either Woolford or Hetho's young son in the next yr or so? I personally am not fussed to stick with Lichaa who really aint that bad and play that plan.
Better the devil you know you then go blow some of your adjusted cap on a risk like Segayaro because the last few risks we took in Foran and Suli didn't work so well did they.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if Seggy is the man to take us to a premiership, he's a bit of a drifter... still yards ahead of Lichaa but... I'm keen to see Woolford get a crack

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if Seggy is the man to take us to a premiership, he's a bit of a drifter... still yards ahead of Lichaa but... I'm keen to see Woolford get a crack
Every time I watch a sharks game, which is frequently, he makes a line a break or sets something up. His service is also crisp and fast.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His actually got more this yr than in four years and been playing some different footy with Lewis around. How do we know he will not build off that just like the whole team is?

What If the club have a plan to blood either Woolford or Hetho's young son in the next yr or so? I personally am not fussed to stick with Lichaa who really aint that bad and play that plan.
Better the devil you know you then go blow some of your adjusted cap on a risk like Segayaro because the last few risks we took in Foran and Suli didn't work so well did they.
How many shit years does he need to have before you get over him? He’s had 4 so far hasn’t he?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many shit years does he need to have before you get over him? He’s had 4 so far hasn’t he?
Maybe you should read my post properly.

Im looking at this from a business and team perpective… Whose going to take Lichaa off us for the whole bill? Is it absolutely necessary and worth it to put another dent in our only just manageable cap when our hooker options can be managed for another yr ATLEAST? Isnt Segeyaro a risk? Wasn't Foran a risk?

If you cant understand that then you just don't understand.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every time I watch a sharks game, which is frequently, he makes a line a break or sets something up. His service is also crisp and fast.
He also makes stupid decisions in attack and D.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe you should read my post properly.

Im looking at this from a business and team perpective… Whose going to take Lichaa off us for the whole bill? Is it absolutely necessary and worth it to put another dent in our only just manageable cap when our hooker options can be managed for another yr ATLEAST? Isnt Segeyaro a risk? Wasn't Foran a risk?

If you cant understand that then you just don't understand.
Okay he’s shit for the team and he’s shit for business. Better off blooding a rookie next year because 1. Cheaper, and 2. Potential to be better.

You say Segeyaro is a risk but you don’t know how much we are offering him. Is he a risk at 100k? Is he a risk at 500k? Mmmmmmm

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay he’s shit for the team and he’s shit for business. Better off blooding a rookie next year because 1. Cheaper, and 2. Potential to be better.

You say Segeyaro is a risk but you don’t know how much we are offering him. Is he a risk at 100k? Is he a risk at 500k? Mmmmmmm
How is it cheaper and better? We stuck with Lichaa for atleast another yr and we have no rookie to Blood who is ready?

Yes we are offering Segeyaro 100k lol

In all seriousness there is no logic to what your saying and plenty of risk.

Best wait another yr and see what happens.... If Corey Hughes and Adam Perry can win premierships then Lichaa and JMK can help us into the top 8.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is it cheaper and better? We stuck with Lichaa for atleast another yr and we have no rookie to Blood who is ready?

Yes we are offering Segeyaro 100k lol

In all seriousness there is no logic to what your saying and plenty of risk.

Best wait another yr and see what happens.... If Corey Hughes and Adam Perry can win premierships then Lichaa and JMK can help us into the top 8.

He’s not signed for next year.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't he get a 2 yr contract with an option for 3?
1 with opt for 2... nah jokes I dunno. I always thought it was 1 with club option for 2nd but I think I read that on the kennel.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 with opt for 2... nah jokes I dunno. I always thought it was 1 with club option for 2nd but I think I read that on the kennel.
Im pretty sure it was 2 which is why I'm thinking like I am... If this was his last season I wouldn't even consider resigning him.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im pretty sure it was 2 which is why I'm thinking like I am... If this was his last season I wouldn't even consider resigning him.
Your correct,it’s a long 2 year deal

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So who's coming to the game? Thinking will just grab tickets in the small supports sections I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.