2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like our chances against the dragqueens but Sharks will be a hard one

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Manly could have a crack too, but Eels vs Cowboys might save them.

I likr our chances against the dragqueens but Sharks will be a hard one
Sharks had some backline injuries this weekend.

Ramien, Leutele, and another from memory. I reckon they'll rest players.

Bulldogs: Dragons (loss), Sharks (loss) - (points finish = 16 to 20) / (projected finish = 16 to 20 points). Tough to call.
Manly: Tigers (loss), Broncos (win) - (points finish = 16 to 20) / (projected finish = 16 to 18 points). Tough to call.
Eels: Cowboys (win), Roosters - (points finish = 14 to 16/18) / (projected finish = 14 to 16 points). One other win?
Cowboys: Eels (loss), Titans (win) - (points finish = 14 to 16/18) / (projected finish = 16 to 18 points). Eels and Titans wins?

Bulldogs: Sharks will rest players, Dragons without Widdop (and Ben Hunt having shockers). Could win both.
Manly: Can see them dropping both as Tigers and Broncos are both battling for lower 8.
Eels: I think they'll beat Cowboys, but anyones guess. Roosters will rest players but still win.
Cowboys: Might beat Titans.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont want the Cowboys to get the spoon going from GF to getting the spoon in one season is a big fall. What went wrong?

I want the Eels to get the spoon.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Manly have been so fucking poor at home for most of the year... that loss to Penrith was worse than our loss to the Faders

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly truly deserve it, because thy have never had one... and sharing is caring!
Definitely! Just can't see it happening tho. I think cowboys will win their last 2 which will mean parra will have to beat roosters and manly lose their last 2. Its definitely possible for manly to lose their last 2 but can't see parra beating roosters last rnd

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manly drops another game
They will find it hard to beat the broncos in brisbane especially if broncos lose to roosters this week

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think even if we lose both our games we can avoid the spoon but a win this weekend is still crucial

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Think we can breathe a little easier tonight. Spoon heading west after tonight!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't even think I need to update Spoonwatch. It's pretty much Game Set and Match to Parra here.

Unless Dogs and Manly get beaten by like 40 both weeks, and Eels beat Roosters by like 80.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't even think I need to update Spoonwatch. It's pretty much Game Set and Match to Parra here.

Unless Dogs and Manly get beaten by like 40 both weeks, and Eels beat Roosters by like 80.
Andrew Johns still thinks Hayne can be the messiah and turn their fortunes around. Radradra leaving exposed how bad of a coach Myth Arthur is.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Johns still thinks Hayne can be the messiah and turn their fortunes around. Radradra leaving exposed how bad of a coach Myth Arthur is.
While Hayne is there, their fortune is gonna be about the same as it is right now.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Arthur doesn't get the axe Parra will just prove furthermore why they are such a shit club these days

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I was not expecting that from my boys at all but thank fuck for that.......well at least for now

Status
Not open for further replies.