Reaction score
Have to admit, that was a good tackle by Mbye prior to the Kelly no try

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
FUCK YOU TIGERS HAVE A CRACK !!! i need them to win to jump 2 points clear of 3rd place in my tipping comp... celebrated to early

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm they blow their load over Tom, but don't mention the fact that he clearly passed it forward to DCE for that try.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Even if the Tigers win all games and Broncos drop both, they are only a mathematical chance of a finals game. They needed big wins.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was never going to get that lol but closer than I expected.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LOL DCE seriously???

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well done Tigers. Luke Brooks had a shocker, kicks it dead with 2 mins to go. Bunji or Brooks couldn't even find touch in the last 15 mins of that game.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank flying fuck we dont have to stress if mybye is gonna come good soon anymore. Poor tigers fans. Hope they realise the frustration there in for with that dud.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who pays the NRL when you are fined for talking shit about the ref? Barrettt should give em a spray in the last round and leave a little present for Manlys owners

Wahesh

Reaction score
You called it ... #FuckYouFox
Well done Tigers. Luke Brooks had a shocker, kicks it dead with 2 mins to go. Bunji or Brooks couldn't even find touch in the last 15 mins of that game.
Sue was good in the late stages.. he's going to be a great pickup for us
Thank flying fuck we dont have to stress if mybye is gonna come good soon anymore. Poor tigers fans. Hope they realise the frustration there in for with that dud.
Who pays the NRL when you are fined for talking shit about the ref? Barrettt should give em a spray in the last round and leave a little present for Manlys owners
FUCK YOU TIGERS HAVE A CRACK !!! i need them to win to jump 2 points clear of 3rd place in my tipping comp... celebrated to early
Hmmm they blow their load over Tom, but don't mention the fact that he clearly passed it forward to DCE for that try.
Guys... how FREAKING bad does it look now when you consider the Tigers should rightfully be in the top 8 and the Broncos OUT of the top 8 when they played earlier this year? Remember the Broncos awarded that penalty in golden point for markers "not being square" despite the fact that if they were as square as you get?

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/03/23/broncos-snatch-win-in-golden-point/

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys... how FREAKING bad does it look now when you consider the Tigers should rightfully be in the top 8 and the Broncos OUT of the top 8 when they played earlier this year? Remember the Broncos awarded that penalty in golden point for markers "not being square" despite the fact that if they were as square as you get?

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/03/23/broncos-snatch-win-in-golden-point/

Oh well.. really they have themselves to blame for losing so many games to teams beneath them on the ladder after a decent start to the season

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think a Cowboys win ova Parra suits us more as far as the spoon is concerned.. I can't see Parra beating the Roosters in the final round.. I like our chances against StChoke anyway

Wahesh

Reaction score
Oh well.. really they have themselves to blame for losing so many games to teams beneath them on the ladder after a decent start to the season
Well that's just the thing... they did enough to get there because they should've taken 1 point from that game against the Broncos (minimum, it looked headed for a draw), plus Brisbane should be 1 point less. That's a 2 point turn-around meaning the final round would've mattered.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well that's just the thing... they did enough to get there because they should've taken 1 point from that game against the Broncos (minimum, it looked headed for a draw), plus Brisbane should be 1 point less. That's a 2 point turn-around meaning the final round would've mattered.
That's why a top 8 bugs me.. you can be shit half the year and still make the finals lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's why a top 8 bugs me.. you can be shit half the year and still make the finals lol
Better yet, how about we just scrap finals all together? The strongest team over the entire season should win the Premiership.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think a Cowboys win ova Parra suits us more as far as the spoon is concerned.. I can't see Parra beating the Roosters in the final round.. I like our chances against StChoke anyway
This is what we need to happen (ideally).

CURRENT ROUND
14 23 games Sea Eagles 16 -90
15 22 games Parra Eels 14 -104
16 22 games NQ Cowboys 14 -114

Sea Eagles - already played and lost
Eels *just* beat Cowboys (around 2 points) - to keep F&A close (and because Parra won't beat Roosters and NEED 16 points).
Panthers BELT Warriors 20+ (putting Warriors in realm of -20/-30 PD), thus giving Tigers a massive chance at lower 8.
Roosters BELT Broncos 30+ (putting Broncos in realm of -20/-30 PD), thus giving Tigers a massive chance at lower 8.

ROUND 24 (FINAL ROUND)
14 23 games Sea Eagles 16 -90
15 23 games Parra Eels 16 -102
16 23 games NQ Cowboys 14 -116

Tigers vs Souths - Tigers come out absolutely firing with a win to have a chance to have a crack at bottom 8.
Warriors vs Raiders - NEED Raiders to win and bump Warriors F&A down.
Cowboys vs Titans - Cowboys win big over Titans by 20 (to clear them on PD from Sea Eagles and Parra).
Eels vs Roosters - Need a NARROW Roosters win say by 4 (to avoid a PD blowout).
Broncos vs Manly - Broncos put 30 on Manly (fighting to stay in 8, and to give Manly the spoon).

END RESULT
14 NQ Cowboys 16 -98
15 Parra Eels 16 -106
16 Sea Eagles 16 -110

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol.. you've put a bit of thought into this I see
I'll just be happy as long as we don't get the spoon, but if Manly get it, well that's a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.