Adam Elliot - Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Type of attitude lol
That's right, 3 good games and all is forgiven.
I.e. Michael Lichaa getting resigned for 2 more seasons!
Elliott has shown somw good stuff recently.
When he does it for a full season and dominates the middle I will give him his dues...then. like Dean Pay did.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's right, 3 good games and all is forgiven.
I.e. Michael Lichaa getting resigned for 2 more seasons!
Elliott has shown somw good stuff recently.
When he does it for a full season and dominates the middle I will give him his dues...then. like Dean Pay did.
3 good games lol. Whatever, I'm not getting into a discussion with you about it, you know my stance on him and it isn't changing. You kicked off all because I explained what Speedy meant because you obviously didn't. Oh and its nothing like the Lichaa situation at all

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's definitely coming along
He, and Holland, are looking better each game. Reimis Smith on the wing, and Rhyse Martin kicking are also strong and dependable assets for us. Lewis is the next JT.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He, and Holland, are looking better each game. Reimis Smith on the wing, and Rhyse Martin kicking are also strong and dependable assets for us. Lewis is the next JT.
Holland and Smith have a good understanding of each other in attack and defence.. Holland has his ups and downs but I like him, he's a goer.. am keen to see what they will be like after a full pre season

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The manner in which he scored that try sums him up. Imagine T-Rex and Dave Taylor ran that hard. They'd be immortals.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Almost threw an intercept for Fusitua in first half but other than that had a top game

Needs to put more size on in the off season

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah same with lewis lets not go nuts, we want to win a comp not win garbage games at end of season
Whilst it was a nothing game in regards to playing finals it was still against a team in the top 6 and that is no mean feat beating a top 6 team at the end of the premiership rounds. NZ were there for good reason. NZ had more to play for as virtually guaranteed a top 8 spot yet we got the win in the end. A good upset. Not to mention our 1st win in 7 daylight games.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of my favorite players. Off the field. A real genuine bloke.

But people cant expect him not to make mistakes. When you play with that much energy and enthusiasm, 3 out of 5 times your play will work out. 2/5 times it wont..... but every team needs that type of player in the forwards.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
He's getting there, that's for sure.

Reminds me a little of Geoff Robinson the way he runs on to the ball and hits the line..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When we lost RFM for the season I was gutted. A club without an "afroman", just doesn't feel like a club.

Then like a knight in shining armour, Little Orphan Adam (Annie reference) stepped up to the task, growing out the short back and sides into a glorious curly haired mop.

Then as the weeks progressed we witnessed the birth of a legend.. as the mop was grafted like a hedgetrimmer to a rounded Ficus into what is arguably the greatest white boy afro in the NRL. Sims did well, but Adam has well and truly smashed him.

Well done Adam!

and with great afros comes great responsibilty. Like a boost of confidence, the afro has lifted his game to another dimension and given him new found confidence.

The quite boy from Bega is now the Terminator from Tartha.

Keep on Keeping on Adam!!

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must admit I wasn’t a fan initially, but he has got most of the stupid penalties out of his game and runs-hits harder than anyone else in the team, so he’s definitely got my respect. Good work Bozo, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.