NRL Round 23 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What exactly happened with fifita?
Got penalised twice in quick succesion (for being an idiot). Flanagan hooked him off the field.
When he came off he was pissed off. When he went back on he gave the coaches box a foul look.
Towards end of game he scored and gestured towards the coaches box and mouth "fuck you" (see screenshot on previous page/s).

After the game he claimed it was directed towards Jim Dymock and that Jim had given him a spray at half time.

Despite Fifitas story, as players entered the dressing rooms Flanagan was shacking all their hands (or approaching them and shaking hands). Fifita walked straight past Flanagan like he didn't exist. Even after that Flanagan looked like a kid that had just been told off and avoided Fifita.

In press conference Flanagan laughed it off when asked, but looked away when answering that question.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol de bellin is so fucking shit. How on earth anyone can say hes better than Jackson is just astounding
Yep I called it earlier in the year that many of those Dragons players only got picked because there team was playing well. Jackson should have always been picked for origin over him and Crighton (who isn't even at the roosters yet) and already talking about going to union...

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did Fifita say.
Absolute horse shit that it was directed at Jim Dymock. I know it was about being replaced . He’s had issues in the past with Flanagan.
It was directed at the coach .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why does this pre game Raiders shit always sound like someone dropping a mad fart and everyone applauding it?

I want Raiders to win... makes easier editing for my Consolidated Spoon Watch post.

Canberra fmd, still persisting with that Viking clapping shit?
BREAKING NEWS: Raiders fans have "the clap".

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The green machine song is better than the clap, even all my mates who are faders fans hate it.

Tapine is such a fucking grub

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Abbey never threw a ball like that for us

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa seems to be the only player in the NRL that can shoulder charge whoever, whenever, however he fucking well pleases.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters with 0 attack.
It's like they're trying to defend a lead they don't have

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I want the Chooks to win.

Any reason is because the Broncos are playing them on Thursday night & I have playing a team that has lost the week before.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I want the Chooks to win.

Any reason is because the Broncos are playing them on Thursday night & I have playing a team that has lost the week before.
Nope Raiders here... because:
a) Roosters losing with a $450 million side is hilarious.
b) Makes the spoon battle less tricky to calculate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Defibrillator to the sidelines... Ricky Stuart in trouble.

Gees Raiders know how to lose a game.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on Raiders do it for Ricky, how many more close games are they going to lose this year. Surely they will win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.