The Consolidated WWE Superthread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
According to Bauer, the Viper would come into the room, put his hands down his pants and pull out his genitalia, then say "I'm Randy Orton, shake my hand." Apparently, Orton would threaten to go to Vince or Stephanie McMahon if the newest writer didn't shake his hand. "You don't want to shake my hand? You're big leaguing me? That's ****ed up, man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won't shake Randy Orton's hand?"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Here's more mate: The writers would all start sweating and backing up into the corner, the guy's [expletive] is still hanging out, and he would be there cutting a promo on a guy with his [expletive] hanging out for like five minutes. Court goes on to say Orton was very intense so you could never tell if he was [expletive] with you or [if] he was really hot.

Bauer noted he was lucky as Orton attempted to pull a similar prank him on the first day he was with the company, and "just as he was about to pull his [expletive] out, Stephanie McMahon walked in, and that [expletive] went right back in his pants."

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfred...nd-wwes-potential-metoo-problem/#51553e484bf8

I couldn't even keep a straight face reading that.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Here's more mate: The writers would all start sweating and backing up into the corner, the guy's [expletive] is still hanging out, and he would be there cutting a promo on a guy with his [expletive] hanging out for like five minutes. Court goes on to say Orton was very intense so you could never tell if he was [expletive] with you or [if] he was really hot.

Bauer noted he was lucky as Orton attempted to pull a similar prank him on the first day he was with the company, and "just as he was about to pull his [expletive] out, Stephanie McMahon walked in, and that [expletive] went right back in his pants."

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfred...nd-wwes-potential-metoo-problem/#51553e484bf8

I couldn't even keep a straight face reading that.
Orton has to be one of the funniest wrestlers there is lol. It's not so much what he says, but what he does. The way he'll just strike out and RKO people kills me lol.

This one is also funny. Notice how long Husky Harris stays down on his knees LOL.

This one kills me too - 2:07 - the way he coils when CM Punk runs back into the ring :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

And these... (the first soccer one is funny AF... it looks like her RKO's a soccer player who then gets up to chase him).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dean Ambrose is back. Looking like a mean SOB...... his face character was treated as too much of a joke, but Ambrose is one of the best talents in the company....due for a heel turn and set to establish himself as the top heel on Raw, imo.....

Also @Wahesh Dave Meltzer copping a little bit of heat for bodyshaming your dream girl Peyton Royce....

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...t/news-story/ae10c7e01d694ea38b6da45bbeabfc50
This is one of those things that social media blows out of proportion. He's saying he thinks she looks better naturally - which I agree with, as I LOVE natural beauty on a woman. HOWEVER, that's not to say she's not just as beautiful now, because she is - so he's wrong there. Also I think she's carrying the implants very well. As for him commenting on her weight, he can go to hell. As she said... what does he want her to do, starve herself? I also loved Billie's reply:

upload_2018-8-16_12-46-15.png

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is one of those things that social media blows out of proportion. He's saying he thinks she looks better naturally - which I agree with, as I LOVE natural beauty on a woman. HOWEVER, that's not to say she's not just as beautiful now, because she is - so he's wrong there. Also I think she's carrying the implants very well. As for him commenting on her weight, he can go to hell. As she said... what does he want her to do, starve herself? I also loved Billie's reply:

View attachment 6987
Yeah, I'm just commenting on it, not trying to flame the guy....but he shouldn't have mentioned her weight and to his credit, he issued an apology that seemed pretty sincere and fully acknowledged that. I was just interested in your opinion as both a Peyton fan and someone who has been outspoken about your preference for natural beauties. Pretty much agree with what you say though.

Now stay tuned for Ambrose to turn on Rollins soon and become one hell of a heel. He's always been better as a heel. As a fan of his who thinks he has been poorly used by creative in the past, I'm excited to see where his character is taken in this current run.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm just commenting on it, not trying to flame the guy....but he shouldn't have mentioned her weight and to his credit, he issued an apology that seemed pretty sincere and fully acknowledged that. I was just interested in your opinion as both a Peyton fan and someone who has been outspoken about your preference for natural beauties. Pretty much agree with what you say though.

Now stay tuned for Ambrose to turn on Rollins soon and become one hell of a heel. He's always been better as a heel. As a fan of his who thinks he has been poorly used by creative in the past, I'm excited to see where his character is taken in this current run.
I like him as the lunatic fringe, however I think that Rollins was AWESOME as a heel. I guess it depends on how they established themselves to your preference. I think the Shield were awesome heels so it's hard to say... one for all perhaps? I think wait a few months, get Rollins to win the title somehow (maybe even off RR) and start a 3-way Shield feud for the Universal title.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I like him as the lunatic fringe, however I think that Rollins was AWESOME as a heel. I guess it depends on how they established themselves to your preference. I think the Shield were awesome heels so it's hard to say... one for all perhaps? I think wait a few months, get Rollins to win the title somehow (maybe even off RR) and start a 3-way Shield feud for the Universal title.
I think they are both good performers who can play either role, what let Ambrose down as a face was the often cheesy writing material. He's much better as an unhinged psycho. I think Rollins is good as a heel, but even better as a face as his offence is so fast paced and exciting. I'd love to see a shield reunion down the track, but a three way feud with Ambrose and Reigns as heels and Rollins as the face, or just another Ambrose vs Rollins feud with their roles reversed would be awesome, IMO. I do think Dean is a natural heel and Seth is a natural face.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My predicitions for Summerslam are as follows:

Kick Off:

Rusev & Lana vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas & Zelina Vega '- Rusev and Lana to win on Rusev Day

The B-Team vs. The Revival ( Raw Tag Team titles)- The B-Team

Cedric Alexander vs. Drew Gulak (Cruiserweight title)-Cedric Alexander

Main Show:

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (Universal Title): Roman Reigns

A.J Styles vs Samoa Joe (WWE Title): A.J Styles

Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss (Raw Womens Title): Alexa Bliss (with help from Alica Fox)

Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella (Smackdown Women's title): Carmella (help from that weasel Ellsworth)

Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler (Intercontinental title): Dolph Ziggler (help from McIntyre)

Jeff Hardy vs Shinsuke Nakamura (U.S title): Shinsuke Nikurama

The Bludgeon Brothers vs The New Day for (Smackdown tag titles): The New Day

Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens : K.O

Finn Balor vs Baron Corbin: Balor

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz: Daniel Bryan

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
13 matches? Shit... no wonder why they predict it will go 7 hours. I'm going to trade that 7 hours for the 30 seconds it will take me to read the results on Wikipedia. Thanks but no thanks WWE :grinning:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rollins was a terrible heel. I fastforwarded it whenever he spoke and he is much better in the ring as a face.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My predicitions for Summerslam are as follows:

Kick Off:

Rusev & Lana vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas & Zelina Vega

The B-Team vs. The Revival ( Raw Tag Team titles)

Cedric Alexander vs. Drew Gulak (Cruiserweight title)

Main Show:

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (Universal Title)

A.J Styles vs Samoa Joe (WWE Title)

Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss (Raw Womens Title)

Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella (Smackdown Women's title)

Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler (Intercontinental title)

Jeff Hardy vs Shinsuke Nakamura (U.S title)

The Bludgeon Brothers vs The New Day for (Smackdown tag titles)

Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens

Finn Balor vs Baron Corbin

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz

Wahesh

Reaction score
I won't make predictions on what I think will be the Dark Matches etc as I always get them wrong, but based on that 13 card, this is who I think will win:

Rusev & Lana vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas & Zelina Vega (I think this is their big-name PPV debut and they generally get newbies off to a winning start)

The B-Team vs. The Revival ( Raw Tag Team titles)

Cedric Alexander vs. Drew Gulak (Cruiserweight title)

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (Universal Title) (Braun to Cash in MitB IF he has a match really early in the night against KO and start a feud with RR)

A.J Styles vs Samoa Joe (WWE Title) (It's time the title changes hands)

Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss (Raw Womens Title) (RR to win a clean match, however AB to win if it's controversial).

Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella (Smackdown Women's title) (Another one time to change hands)

Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler (Intercontinental title) (Ziggler to win, SR to get a push to the main card)

Jeff Hardy vs Shinsuke Nakamura (U.S title)

The Bludgeon Brothers vs The New Day for (Smackdown tag titles)

Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens (I can't remember when a MitB briefcase match has ever changed hands)

Finn Balor vs Baron Corbin

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok I just read the Summer Slam results. A lot results were not expected, and a lot of results were expected. Interesting. Still... not worth the 7 hours it ran for.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting what they did with the main event.

Brock sucks now.
He either over sells like Shawn Michaels or no sells like the ultimate warrior

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, 3 fights in and the give Ronda the title. What a joke. I don't care that she is "known" and will "draw" people but she is green as fuck, can't cut a promo for shit but here we are with her with the title.

Also I hate Ronda, she's a right ****!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wow, 3 fights in and the give Ronda the title. What a joke. I don't care that she is "known" and will "draw" people but she is green as fuck, can't cut a promo for shit but here we are with her with the title.

Also I hate Ronda, she's a right ****!!
I can't believe they gave Charlotte the title, again. It's like WWE are too scared to change things a little.

How long has AJ been the World Champion? FinaFUCKINGlly, they take the title of Brock Lesnar :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink: He held the title for 504 days which is longer than CM Punk and only defended it half a dozen times. That's downright insulting!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Welcome back to Raw, Shield. Took long enough.