Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can you imagine Hazem playing on the wing in todays game lol Cotrel, Toupu, Ferguson, Hayne, Oates, Hymel Hunt, Vunivalu, Addo Carr, v Anthony Don, Mansour, Waqa Blake, Kyle Feldt, Fusitua, the poor little bastard would be a rag dolled, pummelled piece of meat unable to have the strength to even kick a goal during a game. Then he will need to handle the high ball as well, being 5'6"? now that will be a breeze too!!
He had no problem in the era of Tuqiri, Sailor, McDougall so your point is idiotic.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Helps he played in some monster high scoring teams which equals a lot of chances to kick, statistically no teams in today's game scored as many points as the early Roosters, Bulldogs and that 2001 Eels team who scored 700 points or something ridiculous.

150 tries though damn
Souths this year average more ppg than us in 2001 so your point is incorrect.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Oh El Magic. He is surely missed.
Other than his impeccable goal kicking, I will never forget how good he and Sherwin were when it came to grubber kicks and trys. *sigh*

Yeah brilliant and Nigel Vagana also!

Sherwin was a great goal kicker also in his own right!
I still remember him nailing a kick from the sideline to beat Parramatta in the 1998 Reserves Grand Final (El Masri was in that team, Sherwin was the kicker)...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Try explaining this to my brain dead mates at work... massive Joey Johns fan boys reckon he should be highest of all time. I've had it out countless times with Croker fans aswell saying Hazems average will always be better

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Try explaining this to my brain dead mates at work... massive Joey Johns fan boys reckon he should be highest of all time. I've had it out countless times with Croker fans aswell saying Hazems average will always be better
Joey is the greatest player of all-time but Hazem is the best goal kicker of all-time.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cameron Smith will play on next year just to take the mantle of highest point scorer in the game.

And every channel nine and fox ass licker will go on about it for the rest of their lives.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also went 1-0 in State of Origin.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% ... everyone always talks about his goal kicking .. but he had an amazing ability to read the play.. could sniff out an intercept and score a try off a kick .. he defended well above his weight also ...
And can defend a bomb with his eyes closed.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thread reopened. Apologies for those whose messages were removed (along with a contributing member of this thread)

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah brilliant and Nigel Vagana also!

Sherwin was a great goal kicker also in his own right!
I still remember him nailing a kick from the sideline to beat Parramatta in the 1998 Reserves Grand Final (El Masri was in that team, Sherwin was the kicker)...
From memory I think El Magic only starting goalkicking in the pre-season after Halligan hung up the boots. His Soccer background was the key to his kicking ability...along with coaching of course.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thread reopened. Apologies for those whose messages were removed (along with a contributing member of this thread)
I assume Marley or some other idiots said something derogatory about Hazem? Is that why the thread was shut?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My favourite player growing up. Wish he was our goal kicking coach.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Souths this year average more ppg than us in 2001 so your point is incorrect.
I did not state specifically the Bulldogs in 2001, just that in general the early 2000s had some high scoring teams

Status
Not open for further replies.