2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Try to fullback Anderson for Manly to go 22-18 up, and immediately Cerruto off the bench returns the favour.

Dogs lead 24-22.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burr looks like he is coming along nicely, could be a handy option off the bench next season if he really wants it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Burr looks like he is coming along nicely, could be a handy option off the bench next season if he really wants it.
Burrs issue is that he's not a smart footballer. Gives away the dumbest penalties ever.

Or forces the offload when it was never on.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep 100 % agree reminds me of Hodges not quick but has a good step and suprisingly strong , would definitely have him starting over Holland round 1 next year
Yeah I reckon he could be ready for first grade next year. I think he only stepped up to NSW cup this year didn’t he? Looks good though

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burrs issue is that he's not a smart footballer. Gives away the dumbest penalties ever.

Or forces the offload when it was never on.
Not like anyone else is at the club.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fine looks good as well but I don’t know what his best position would be... maybe lock. He’s got a bit of toe

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NSW Cup Team of the Week:
10 – Lachlan Burr
Club: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs; 2018 TOTW selections: 3.

Two tackle-breaks, three offloads, 27 tackles inc. zero missed tackles, 22 runs, 203 total metres.

Wow ... impressive stats!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Round 23 - Sunday 19th August (LIVE ON FOXTEL)
Match: Bulldogs vs Bears
Kick off: 11:45am
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Ladder Position: Dogs (5th / Joint 3rd on points), Bears (10th / Joint second last on points)

Bulldogs
1. Mason Cerruto
2. Tom Carr
3. Josh Bergamin
4. John Olive
5. Jayden Okunbor
6. Josh Cleeland
7. Fa'amanu Brown
8. Renouf To'omaga
9. Zac Woolford
10. Lachlan Burr
11. Asipeli Fine
12. Bronson Garlick
13. Clay Priest

14. Jesse Martin
15. Jack Nelson
19. Zac Cardassilaris
23. Francis Tualau

Bears
1. Jesse Arthars
2. Curtis Johnston
3. Jacob Gagan
4. Jake Tago
5. Sean Sabutey
6. Connor Tracey
7. Dean Hawkins
8. Keaon Koloamatangi
9. Billy Brittain
10. Rhys Kennedy
11. Dean Britt
12. Kyle Turner
13. Ky Rodwell

14. Vincent Leuluai
15. Matt McIlwrick
16. Jackson Williams
17. Max Bailey

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting squad there. Brown has been named in both grades and is this the first time he has been named at half in NSW Cup?
I wouldn’t be surprised if Frawley replaces Brown in FG on the bench

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting squad there. Brown has been named in both grades and is this the first time he has been named at half in NSW Cup?
I wouldn’t be surprised if Frawley replaces Brown in FG on the bench
I'm thinking Frawley and Lewis in the halves, and JMK off the bench as a hooker.

Brown has always been a halves player. Should be a good game to watch on Sunday AM on Foxtel.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking Frawley and Lewis in the halves, and JMK off the bench as a hooker.

Brown has always been a halves player. Should be a good game to watch on Sunday AM on Foxtel.
Hmm I dunno Mr I. Pay seems to favour JMK over Frawley so I think Frawley will be the one on the bench.

If I was Josh Cleeland’s Manager I’d be calling up Warrington to see if they need a replacement for Tyrone Roberts. I don’t think he’ll ever play a first grade game for us.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm I dunno Mr I. Pay seems to favour JMK over Frawley so I think Frawley will be the one on the bench.

If I was Josh Cleeland’s Manager I’d be calling up Warrington to see if they need a replacement for Tyrone Roberts. I don’t think he’ll ever play a first grade game for us.
and rightfully so... Cleeland is overrated and under delivers. Can't take control of a side when they need him to, and plays about 40 minutes a game before fading out. Defence in patches is rubbish.

I can't see him ever playing NRL.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and rightfully so... Cleeland is overrated and under delivers. Can't take control of a side when they need him to, and plays about 40 minutes a game before fading out. Defence in patches is rubbish.

I can't see him ever playing NRL.
I'd say JMK is overrated and Cleeland is about where he belongs. I do like the fact that Cleeland has added a new skill in goal kicking also. I'm looking forward to the NSW Cup game and we should win easily if Cleeland and Brown fire

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say JMK is overrated and Cleeland is about where he belongs. I do like the fact that Cleeland has added a new skill in goal kicking also. I'm looking forward to the NSW Cup game and we should win easily if Cleeland and Brown fire
Yeah no excuse for a loss this weekend in Flegg/NSW Cup.. Bears are down the ladder.

JMK is a hooker/fullback, Brown is a halves/fullback.

No idea why they played anywhere else.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah no excuse for a loss this weekend in Flegg/NSW Cup.. Bears are down the ladder.

JMK is a hooker/fullback, Brown is a halves/fullback.

No idea why they played anywhere else.
Brown had a massive game at fullback before he got injured. In that last game he was pretty much everything the club had hoped Mbye would be.
JMK can play bench utility in NSW Cup next year. I don’t want him getting game time over Meaney or Woolford if they don’t make First Grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.