Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would rather him over Preist and Eastwood so I'm happy with this signing

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good signing. Solid 1st grader with over 100 games experience. Can play in the middle or on an edge. Will give some good impact from the bench. Now a hooker and some experienced and quick outside backs or fullback please.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He might get a few hia’s, thats cos he puts his head were others wont.
Got a bit of shit in him, probably will thrive at belmore. Allways like his footy hard runner hits the ground when tackled on his front for a quick play the ball, good signing imo, Segeyaro next please mr hill.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never knew about him til today.. looked him up on wiki 100 first grade nrl game wow what a low key player

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t agree. I watch a lot of footy: he is pretty solid. Don’t get me wrong he’s not going to split a game like a star forward. Though he runs hard, hits hard and if interchanged well
Will be a massive upgrade to Fucking priest.

I’m content with our pack (bar hooker) for 2018

Klemmer tolman
Rfm Martin Jackson

Elliott Sue Ogden then either utility if woolford is ready it to’omaga fualao etc improve

We need to go get Segeyaro and barba ffs.

With those two we are top 8 I believe if healthy
It’s a good buy in the sense we have more cents than dollars to splash out for superstars lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fully agree Chimpster. Shone when looking for a contract. He's basically a bench player for a team that hasnt been in the semis since he's been there. Can rotate with Elliot.
Ok then, go buy someone for $1m a season and then start freakin out when we’re over the cap. Oh hang on a sec, we’ve been down that road before.

Far out, some people want their cake and eat it as well.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was awesome yesterday

Big and strong , runs and tackles hard
Has an offload and late footwork at line and consistently finds his middle for quick play the balls

And quarter of the price of Mbye and that Tigers legend has been Woods
Yeah he's been great the past month but, he's been playing for 5 years. If you look at his form over his career, he really doesn't stand out. But, as I said before, he'll be an asset if you can keep him in form.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has some good go forward and adds depth to the pack. Just needs to keep his consistency.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he's been great the past month but, he's been playing for 5 years. If you look at his form over his career, he really doesn't stand out. But, as I said before, he'll be an asset if you can keep him in form.
How can anyone stand out when playing under Jason Taylor. Alot of forwards improve towards there late 20s and actually peak around that tike frame baring injury.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
OK depth signing, certainly not worth getting too excited about like a few are already on here.

Typical islander forward - brings a little bit of mongrel and decent go forward, but let's himself down with errors and defensive lapses. Hopefully we can squeeze some consistency out of him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
" Signing someone of Jesse's experience and consistency is great for our club as he will add to the depth of our forward pack and be someone who can play a number of positions. This is another piece of our new look squad for next season and I am glad that we have been able to land someone of Jesse's calibre."

Consistency? Fkn lol. They must be talking about HIA's. He's very consistent with those.
Must be in the water at Concord.. Doesn't half the team have HIA issues?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OK depth signing, certainly not worth getting too excited about like a few are already on here.

Typical islander forward - brings a little bit of mongrel and decent go forward, but let's himself down with errors and defensive lapses. Hopefully we can squeeze some consistency out of him.
Considering Ogden and To'omaga are SLOWLY developing and Fualalo is just as inconsistent it should be an ok signing for 2 yrs.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was pretty good during the real bleak years under Potter and Taylor. One of the most consistent next to Woods.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t agree. I watch a lot of footy: he is pretty solid. Don’t get me wrong he’s not going to split a game like a star forward. Though he runs hard, hits hard and if interchanged well
Will be a massive upgrade to Fucking priest.

I’m content with our pack (bar hooker) for 2018

Klemmer tolman
Rfm Martin Jackson

Elliott Sue Ogden then either utility if woolford is ready it to’omaga fualao etc improve

We need to go get Segeyaro and barba ffs.

With those two we are top 8 I believe if healthy
Not Barba. I reckon we'd just have the same personal issues with him, and be forced to give him a release or be stuck with another T-Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.