Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sauaso Sue signs with the Bulldogs for the next two years

Sauaso 'Jesse' Sue has signed with the Bulldogs for the next two years.

The versatile 26 year old forward will add some valuable experience to the Bulldogs pack for next season.

Sue debuted for the Wests Tigers in 2013 and has played 113 NRL matches in his time at the club. He is also a Samoan international.

He has shown great consistency this season currently averaging 94 running metres per match with a 91% tackle efficiency rating.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was delighted that Sue had agreed to join the Bulldogs:

" Signing someone of Jesse's experience and consistency is great for our club as he will add to the depth of our forward pack and be someone who can play a number of positions. This is another piece of our new look squad for next season and I am glad that we have been able to land someone of Jesse's calibre."
Sauaso 'Jesse' Sue has signed with the Bulldogs for the next two years.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We need better backs not forwards

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you can keep him playing like he has the for the last month, he'll be a real asset. But, thats the issue. Consistency has always been his weak point.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
" Signing someone of Jesse's experience and consistency is great for our club as he will add to the depth of our forward pack and be someone who can play a number of positions. This is another piece of our new look squad for next season and I am glad that we have been able to land someone of Jesse's calibre."

Consistency? Fkn lol. They must be talking about HIA's. He's very consistent with those.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good. Should have enough quality and depth in the middle for next season, up to the coaching staff to get them fit enough and consistently performing.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Hia's are an issue with jesse however he played well yesterday and he plays better week in week out than at least 3 of the forwards we regularly pick for 1st grade so grats to us.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Consistency? Fkn lol. They must be talking about HIA's. He's very consistent with those.
It is quite a concern that he's only turned on the switch over the past few months when he wants a contract. Hopefully he carries that form over next year and has a successful spell with us

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

He was awesome yesterday

Big and strong , runs and tackles hard
Has an offload and late footwork at line and consistently finds his middle for quick play the balls

And quarter of the price of Mbye and that Tigers legend has been Woods

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t agree. I watch a lot of footy: he is pretty solid. Don’t get me wrong he’s not going to split a game like a star forward. Though he runs hard, hits hard and if interchanged well
Will be a massive upgrade to Fucking priest.

I’m content with our pack (bar hooker) for 2018

Klemmer tolman
Rfm Martin Jackson

Elliott Sue Ogden then either utility if woolford is ready it to’omaga fualao etc improve

We need to go get Segeyaro and barba ffs.

With those two we are top 8 I believe if healthy

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is quite a concern that he's only turned on the switch over the past few months when he wants a contract. Hopefully he carries that form over next year and has a successful spell with us
Fully agree Chimpster. Shone when looking for a contract. He's basically a bench player for a team that hasnt been in the semis since he's been there. Can rotate with Elliot.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of nice line breaks last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.