We're fat, we're slow, we're unco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No crisp passes, Slow and uncoordinated ..
What the heck do they do at training?

Eastwood looks like the fat kid on every junior league team who's mum makes him play to get him off the PlayStation

The Morris twins are fat , slow and lack enthusiasm.

I'm so disappointed with pays inability to create a synchronised team.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Morris twins are getting old but they're not fat or slow and they're definitely not lacking enthusiasm.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did Pay drop Chris Smith for Feastwood? Surely for the last few games give the rookies more game time. Will help for next season.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did Pay drop Chris Smith for Feastwood? Surely for the last few games give the rookies more game time. Will help for next season.
That is the million dollar question. I thought Smith played well last week.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Momentum is the most important thing in a game of footy.. against the Broncos we had it all till the last 10 or so.. tonight we had it in the first half and our inept halves couldn't take advantage of it.. manly grabbed it with both hands and never looked back... We don't have the type of player that can win back momentum, especially not the halves

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From RECORD sales, to sold out concerts

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not really sure, but I wouldn't put it past our "master tactician" to drop Smith for feastwood. I know he's only in his first year and inherited an average squad that have shown plenty of fight in a shit season, but the guy doesn't seem to know what he's doing, especially with bench rotations and team selection, aside from Lewis and Martin. Hopefully he learns from this year and puts proper systems into place next year, but I'm not liking the odds

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we keep picking JMK in the halves it just shows that there is a defensive mindset but that's not the area we struggle in

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were playing tonight without a NRL standard half and five eighth. The fact we were even in the in the game is amazing, we looked unfit in the second half because when possession turned Manly had a half back to control the game. If we have any halfback from any other team I reckon we push for the eight. We put all our cookies on Foran and his broken down body

Status
Not open for further replies.