Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well unfortunately mods cannot catch everything and some things do get through the net, however there is a report function that members can use. In your case, your comments were reported and appropriate actions were taken after discussion were had with multiple mods. If you wish to discuss your ban please do it via pm..
Thats like noticing a "Beware Speed Hump" sign after you hit the speed hump.....like having tits on a bull Mr Mod Sir!! it should work both ways IMO

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
My ban was absolute bullshit.

Ban Reason
: <insert reason for ban>

The fuck type of shit is this? Absolute trash. Just a shitty mod with an agenda going after me.
That's the new preset ban template (which I only designed and tested mid to late July) to make it easier for moderators to ban for 1 day / 1 week / 1 month, without the ability to change the expiry of points (or anything like that).

By default everything is spelled out, including the post, where it was made, who banned you, how long the ban is for, and the reason.

If a moderator forgot to change the reason, it is normally apparent from the surroundings of the post or title.

With 17 previous warnings in the system including a threat a while back of a lengthy ban for any more issues, G_Dog_Rota is right. You could have copped a month, not a week.

Either way, going off at G_Dog_Rota for a ban that was agreed upon by about 5 or 6 moderators, isn't going to help your cause moving forwards.

Most users are warned (or in some cases warned multiple times).... but when you have 17 previous warnings on the system/bans, then you know exactly what you are posting and where it's going to end you up.

Best quit whilst you are ahead.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's the new preset ban template (which I only designed and tested mid to late July) to make it easier for moderators to ban for 1 day / 1 week / 1 month, without the ability to change the expiry of points (or anything like that).

By default everything is spelled out, including the post, where it was made, who banned you, how long the ban is for, and the reason.

If a moderator forgot to change the reason, it is normally apparent from the surroundings of the post or title.

With 17 previous warnings in the system including a threat a while back of a lengthy ban for any more issues, G_Dog_Rota is right. You could have copped a month, not a week.

Either way, going off at G_Dog_Rota for a ban that was agreed upon by about 5 or 6 moderators, isn't going to help your cause moving forwards.

Most users are warned (or in some cases warned multiple times).... but when you have 17 previous warnings on the system/bans, then you know exactly what you are posting and where it's going to end you up.

You must admit though, it was pretty boring without him lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Sure.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I missed him like a fart in an elevator.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He got banned for referring to posters as "delusional *****".

With 17 previous warnings, you'd think it would have sunk in.

Coincidence or not.. in last week since his banning mods have not had a single action to make.

In his return 2 already.
Yh and both of them for abusing me..but yh blame me :tearsofjoy:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gee frawley was hectic .. who were those people calling for him to be in first grade? Bahahaha .. Nah let's blame pay.. cupboard is bare ... But let's blame pay..

Status
Not open for further replies.