Spoonwatch - Consolidated Wooden Spoon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coach either check your settings or it may be the device your using. I have tried on multiple devices and all attachments seem to be opening / functioning. I have also asked Ogre to open the attachments on his devices and all seem to be working fine.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Coach either check your settings or it may be the device your using. I have tried on multiple devices and all attachments seem to be opening / functioning. I have also asked Ogre to open the attachments on his devices and all seem to be working fine.
I can’t either mate. Using iPhone and the ap

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I see his attachments (shit that sounds rather gay)... anyway it might be your browser. I always copy and paste into MS paint before dropping a picture in here else they hardlink direct to source and don't upload to the forum.

For those that can't view them, it's probably because Apple products don't support PNG embedded images. You could try clearing the app cache and reinstalling app (that has worked in the past for some niggling issues).

I'll try and keep this updated (but probably forget).

SPOON WATCH - ROUND 21

upload_2018-8-5_13-13-28.png

Still in contention: Raiders, Knights, Titans, Bulldogs, Manly, Cowboys, Eels.
Cut off for 8 (currently): 26 points.

REMAINING GAMES:
Raiders: Panthers (loss), Tigers (win), Roosters, Rabbitohs (loss), Warriors (loss) - (points finish = 18 to 28) / (projected finish = 20 to 22 points). Tigers and one other win?
Knights: Warriors, Panthers (loss), Sharks (loss), Dragons (loss) - (points finish = 18 to 26) / (projected finish = 18 to 20 points). One other win?
Titans: Panthers (loss), Manly (win), Storm (loss), Cowboys (loss) - (points finish = 16 to 24) / (projected finish = 18 to 20 points). Manly and Cowboys wins?
Bulldogs: Manly, Warriors, Dragons (loss), Sharks (loss) - (points finish = 14 to 22) / (projected finish = 16 to 22 points). Manly and two other wins?
Manly: Bulldogs, Titans (loss), Tigers (loss), Broncos (win) - (points finish = 14 to 22) / (projected finish = 16 to 18 points). At least one (Tigers/Titans?) and maybe 2 other wins?
Cowboys: Broncos (loss), Sharks (win), Eels (loss), Titans (win) - (points finish = 12 to 20) / (projected finish = 14 to 18 points). Eels, Titans and maybe one other win?
Eels: Dragons (loss), Storm, Cowboys (win), Roosters - (points finish = 12 to 20) / (projected finish = 12 to 14 points). One other win?

BOLD = playing team still in spoon contention.
(win/loss) = previously won/lost to that team this season.
Projected finish based on results earlier this season.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If manly lose today and we beat em next week then we should be almost clear from the spoon.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t either mate. Using iPhone and the ap
I tried for Vlasnik and it worked fine for me both on laptop and iphone. Although, I don't use the kennel app, I use safari to go on it. I find using safari is much better than the app as alerts don't lag and numbers don't get all mistaken with my experience. Try safari?

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good week for the Sharks not to turn up.... :triumph:

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Instead if hoping other teams lose we just need to continue to win
Yeah...but in a season with fuck all to cheer about...cheering us on, AND deathriding the bin chickens/Eels is a simple pleasure!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Normally the wooden spoon team is shit ala Newcastle the last 3 years. Some of the Souths teams that ran last early in the early 2000’s were horrendous.
Not this year. I think Parramatta are still the favourites even though they have a decent side. The Cowboys pack on paper is ridiculous, yet they can run last,
The winner of Manly v Bulldogs is safe, the loser vulnerable.
I think Manly are due to win at Brookvale, but the Dogs will only need to win one more match which they will do.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Run home:
Dogs - Manly, Warriors, Dragons, Sharks
Eels - Dragons, Storm, Cowboys, Roosters
Manly - Dogs, Titans, tigers, Broncos
Cowboys - Broncos, Sharks, Eels, Titans

Doesnt look good for the Eels.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Prediction, Titans lose all four remaining games.

Status
Not open for further replies.